Video streaming essentials for AWS media services
This course will teach you the best practices for designing and using cloud-based video workflows. It covers important video processing and delivery concepts, the variables that can affect migration decisions, & real-world instances of hybrid & cloud utilization cases for AWS Media Services. It also presents security, machine learning, & analytics concepts to assist you in considering how AWS Media Services fit into your overall cloud tactic.
Duration: 2 Days
In this course, you will learn to-
- Articulate the essential terms & concepts for making video streaming workflow decisions with video metrics, compression, distribution, & protocols.
- Explain the four fundamental stages of video streaming workflows- ingest, store, process, & deliver.
- Explain which AWS services can be utilized in each step of a video streaming workflow, including processing, ingest, delivery, and storage.
- Analyze video streaming workflow diagrams utilizing AWS services grounded on simple to critical use cases.
- Identify the key variables that influence workflow decisions.
- Identify how AWS services for compliance, storage, and computing interact with AWS Media Services in video streaming workflows & the functions they perform.
- Use the AWS Management Console to develop & run simple video streaming workflows for live & video-on-demand content.
- Identify the automation & data analytics available for Media Services when used with AWS Machine Learning & explore media-specific use cases for these services.
- Describe the importance of security in the AWS Cloud and its application in video streaming workflows.
This course is intended for individuals who work in or are considering migration to AWS Media Services, including those in the following roles:
- Video Operator/Engineer
- Project Manager/Engineer
We strongly recommend learners finish the required prerequisites before class and suggest completion of the optional prerequisites for an optimal experience.
- Video Streaming Concepts- AWS Media Services
- Overview of AWS Media Services by Use Case
AWS Technical Essentials (digital or classroom)
Module 1- Essential Video Concepts
- The resolution, frame rate, bitrate, latency, and compression
- Codecs and containers
- Group of pictures (GOP) encoding
- ABR, packaging, and distribution
- Internet protocols used in video streaming
Module 2- Anatomy of Streaming Workflows
- Four stages of video streaming
- Variables that affect design decisions
Module 3- Utilizing AWS Services in Video-on-Demand (VOD) Workflows
- Transforming a film or tape library for internet streaming
- Enhancing reach and accessibility using different languages & captions
- Streaming modified highlights from a live event
- Analyzing & tagging VOD files for media content analysis. Utilizing machine learning & data analytics
Module 4- Optimizing Workflows
- Migrating to the cloud
- Cloud financial management
Module 5- Utilizing AWS Services in Live Workflows
- Obstacles of live streaming
- Live streaming a straightforward interview show
- Live streaming an important sporting event to a global audience
- Live to switch between multiple inputs
- Saving segments from a live show to make VOD segments
Module 6- Recap and Review
Module 7- Next Steps
Q- What are the four types of database platforms in AWS?
A- Amazon Relational Database Service. Amazon RDS is available on numerous database instance types- optimized for memory, performance, or I/O - and presents you with 6 familiar database engines to choose from, including PostgreSQL Amazon Aurora, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle Database, and SQL Server.
Q: What is AWS database management?
A: AWS fully managed database services provide continuous monitoring, self-healing storage, and automated scaling to help you focus on application development. Achieve performance at scale.
Q: What is AWS data lake?
A: A data lake is a centralized and secured repository that stores all your data, both in its original form and prepared for analysis.
Q: What are the various methods off data storage in AWS?
A: There are three methods of data storages namely: –
- Object storage
- File storage
- Block storage
Q: What is the use of ec2 instance?
A: EC2 is a service that enables business clients to run application programs in the computing environment.
Q: What is the role of AWS security?
A: AWS security provides the opportunities to protect the data, check out security-related activity and receive automated responses.
Q: Why one should prefer Radiant Techlearning ?
A: Radiant believes in practical and creative approach to training and development which distinguishes it from the other training and developmental platforms. Moreover training courses are undertaken by some of the experts who are having vast range of experience in their domain.
Q: What if I/we have doubts after attending your training program?
A: Radiant team of experts would be available on the e-mail email@example.com to answer your technical queries even after the training program.
Q: Does this training program include any project?
A: Yes, Radiant will provide you most updated high value and relevant real time projects and case studies in each training program.
Q: If I face technical difficulty during the session then is there any remedy for that?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with us as well. Participants have to ensure that they have access to the required configuration with good internet speed.
Q: What is schedule of training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekday, weekend and combination of weekday and weekend. We provide you complete liberty to choose the schedule that suits to your need.