Protecting Against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints
The Cisco® AMP for Endpoints course, Protecting Against Malware Threats using Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP) v6.0, teaches you how to implement and utilise this next-generation endpoint security solution that stops, detects, and reacts to sophisticated threats. By following various step-by-step attack scenarios and receiving expert coaching, you will learn how to put this potent solution into action. You will discover how to construct and maintain a Cisco AMP for endpoint deployment, design endpoint group policies, and deploy connectors. Utilizing the tools in the AMP for Endpoints panel, Cisco Threat Grid, and the Cisco Orbital Advanced Search Tool, you will also examine malware detections.
Duration: 3 Days
- Discover how to install and administer Cisco AMP for Endpoints.
- Be successful in the high-demand security operations roles of today.
- You ought to be able to: after completing this course.
- Describe the fundamental elements and operating principles of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Recognize the AMP for Endpoints product's main characteristics and ideas.
- Learn how to utilise the AMP for Endpoints console and complete the first-use setup chores.
- Recognize and use AMP for Endpoints' main analytical features.
- To examine a hacked host, use the AMP for Endpoints tools.
- Utilize the AMP for Endpoints console to examine files and events and generate threat reports.
- Setup and modification of AMP for Endpoints for malware detection
- Create and set up a policy for endpoints with AMP protection.
- Design, execute, and troubleshoot an installation of AMP for Endpoints.
- To retrieve query data from installed AMP for Endpoints connectors, use Cisco Orbital.
- Describe the REST (Representational State Transfer) API for AMP and how to use it.
- Describe each option available in the Accounts menu for installs in both public and private clouds.
You should be familiar with the following information and skills to get the most out of this course:
- Technical knowledge of network design and TCP/IP networking.
- Technical knowledge of security principles and procedures.
- These requirements might be satisfied by the suggested Cisco offering:.
- Putting into Practice and Managing Cisco Solutions (CCNA).
- Cisco integrators, resellers, and partners
- Network administrators
- Security administrators
- Security consultants
- Systems engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Introducing Cisco AMP Technologies
- Introducing AMP for Endpoints Overview and Architecture
- Navigating the Console Interface
- Using Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Identifying Attacks
- Analyzing Malware
- Managing Outbreak Control
- Creating Endpoint Policies
- Working with AMP for Endpoint Groups
- Using Orbital for Endpoint Visibility
- Introducing AMP REST API
- Navigating Accounts
- Amp Account Self-Registration
- Accessing AMP for Endpoints
- Attack Scenario
- Analysis Tools and Reporting
- Outbreak Control
- Endpoint Policies
- Groups and Deployment
- Testing Your Configuration
- Endpoint Visibility Using Orbital
- REST API
- Endpoint Isolation Using Cisco AMP API
- User Accounts
Q: What is Cisco AMP for Endpoints?
A: What is AMP for Endpoints by Cisco? By detecting, blocking, and responding to threats, Cisco Improved Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints is a cloud-managed endpoint security solution that offers advanced protection against viruses, malware, and other cyberthreats.
Q: How does Cisco AMP work?
A: The AMP continuously tracks and analyzes files and file activities across your systems and compares these events to what preceded or happened in past attacks. If a file exhibits malicious behavior, the AMP provides you with a retrospective alert that allows you to prevent a potential threat from succeeding.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What should I do if I face technical difficulties during the class?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with you as well. Participants must ensure that they have the system with the required configuration and good internet speed to access online labs.
If the problem persists or you face any challenge during the class, you can report it to us or your trainer. In that case, Radiant would provide you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends, and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: When would the training be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select and complete the enrollment process.
You can email us at the below (whichever is applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.
Q: Is there any EMI option?
A: Yes, you can easily choose an EMI option through your credit card or Debit card.
Q: What is the mode of payment?
A: You can submit payment to Radiant by:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Google pay
Q: Does my employer can pay the fees for my courses?
A: Yes, your employer can pay your fees.
Q: Is there any job assistant guarantee?
A: No. These training programs are helping to improve your skills & knowledge of the technology, which would allow you to land your dream job by learning them. Our training program will maximize your ability and chances of getting a successful career. You have to select a job according to your convenience. Your performance in the training program and interview is crucial for getting a good job.