Please Read Carefully:
- These ‘Terms & Conditions’ control your use of this ‘Website’ ‘Radiant Techlearning’.
- The word ‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer.
- In these Terms and Conditions, ‘Radiant Techlearning’ is referred to as the ‘Company’, ‘us’, or ‘we’.
- If you are a company or an individual who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in totality in case of any damage or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
- All the information that is collected through this website is kept completely confidential.
- Any information collected through this website is not passed to third party organizations for marketing or promotional purposes.
- All the personal details such as credit cards, debit cards and identifiable information collected through this website will NOT be shared, stored, sold or leased to any third party.
- You may receive occasional emails from us related to the services we provide if you have supplied us with your email address. However, if you do not wish to receive such e-mails, please inform us at email@example.com you won’t receive any emails in future from us.
- In any case if our email might not reach you due to overcautious spam filters, we send a follow-up email using an alternate email address firstname.lastname@example.org in case a read report or a reply is not received in our email.
- In order to meet the requirements and standards, the Website Policies and Terms & Conditions MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED occasionally.
- You agree and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions if you are using this website or its products and services. You must neither use and nor you are authorized to use all or any portion of the company’s website and its products or services if you do not accept these terms.
To receive Technology updates & Training Calendar