Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Organizations are always looking for efficient and effective means to manage their internal activities. With the development of modern technology, this solution takes the form of business software and applications capable of monitoring, handling and streamlining day-to-day activities constantly with pinpoint precision. The software models offer faster and more accurate information relays and, as a result, hasten decision-making, helpful at critical times. In this regard, Microsoft 365 helps individuals and enterprises to unify various applications.
Duration: 1 DAYS
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course consists of 5 modules ranging from Cloud Concepts to Microsoft 365 Licensing and Support. There are no practical labs involved in this course, but the lessons are comprehensive. Upon course completion, students are able to:
- Differentiate between the different cloud service models available.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Introduce a migration plan for best results using Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and cloud services offered by Microsoft 365.
- Differentiate between cloud, on-premise and hybrid identities.
- Introduce cloud device management and protection, including the use of the software Intune.
- Understand data protection mechanisms and implementation of the same using Azure Information Protection.
- Explain compliance measures both in general and within Microsoft 365.
- Describe the differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing and support.
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organizations. Students should have the following background:
- General knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts
Job roles that can find Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course beneficial include:
- IT Professionals
- IT Managers
- Business Decision Makers
- Aspiring Cloud Computing Professionals
- Networking Engineers
- IT Administrators
- Deployment Specialists
- Professionals who are looking to clear their Microsoft 900 certification exam
Module 1: Cloud concepts
Explore the core concepts of cloud computing and how it can help your business.
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
Module 2: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
Learn about the productivity and teamwork solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive using Microsoft 365 - The World's Productivity Cloud.
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 3: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive using Microsoft 365 - The World's Productivity Cloud.
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Module 4: Microsoft 365 security and compliance
Learn about Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions areas and the capabilities available to help enterprises secure their enterprise and meet regulatory requirements.
- Security principles and solution areas
- Identity and access management
- Threat protection
- Cloud security
- Information protection and governance
- Compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit
Module 5: Microsoft 365 Licensing and support
Learn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Describe cloud concepts
- Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Describe security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Required exams: MS-900
Q: How can we pay? Do you have a payment link?
A: You can buy online from the page by clicking on "Buy Now". You can view alternate payment methods on the payment options page.
Q: Can I pay from the website?
A: Yes, you can pay from the course page.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.