Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance 2.1
You will learn how to use Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNATM) Assurance to monitor and troubleshoot a conventional brownfield network infrastructure in the Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS) v2.1 course. The emphasis of the training is on issues rather than data tracking.
With the help of Cisco DNA Assurance's cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning features, you can immediately identify the source of a problem and take the necessary action to fix it. A Level 3 support engineer can be employed to carry out tasks using Cisco DNA Assurance.
Duration: 2 Days
You will learn how to:
- Keep tabs on evolving network and wireless circumstances; recognise them; and take appropriate action.
- Automate manual tasks to save money on the costs of human mistake, increasing uptime and enhancing security.
- Utilize a single dashboard to automate and manage your network to save time.
- What advantages does Cisco DNA Center have over a conventional enterprise network?
- Detail the architecture, functional elements, functionality, and data-processing principles of the Cisco DNA Center Assurance system.
- In order to monitor network devices, clients, and applications with Cisco DNA Assurance, describe the health scores, metrics, and monitoring techniques you employ.
- Describe the steps taken by Cisco DNA Center Assurance to evaluate the gathered and streaming telemetry, correlate the data, carry out root cause analysis, and highlight issues, insights, and trends.
- Describe how to use the Cisco DNA Center Assurance troubleshooting tools, methods, techniques, and case studies to proactively identify and fix wireless network, client, and application problems and determine their root causes.
- Use the Assurance features of Cisco DNA Center to deploy and configure network hardware, clients, and software for monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Before enrolling, you should have professional-level knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic principles of programming languages.
- Basic familiarity with virtualization
- Use of Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) technologies, including bash and Secure Shell (SSH).
- CCNP-level core networking knowledge
- CCNP-level security networking knowledge
This course is designed for network and software engineers who hold the following job roles:
- Network administrators
- Network operators
Cisco DNA Center Assurance is now available.
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance for Monitoring Health and Performance.
- Investigating Problems, Observing Trends and Insights.
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance Tools for Wireless Problem-Solving.
- Cisco DNA Center should be ready for assurance.
- Keep tabs on both the general and network device health.
- Keep an eye on the applications' and clients' health.
- Identify and fix network, client, and application problems.
- AI Network Analytics with Observer Assurance.
- Analyze the threats to, and allocation of, wireless technology.
- Using advanced assurance tools, keep an eye on wireless networks.
Q: What is Cisco DNA Assurance?
A: Provides actionable insights into the network, client, and application-related issues. These issues consist of basic and advanced correlations of multiple pieces of information, thus eliminating white noise and false positives.
Q: What is the difference between Cisco DNA and ACI?
A: In effect, Cisco ACI allows your environment to deploy new networks virtually, adjust application policies on the web, and gain greater network visibility. The Cisco DNA Center takes these ideas a step further and builds upon the achievements of Cisco ACI.
Q: What are the components of Cisco DNA assurance?
- Intent-based. Network Infrastructure. Cisco DNA Center.
- Policy. Automation.
- CONTEXT. SECURITY. LEARNING.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A:To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What if I miss a class on a particular day?
A: We would always recommend you attend the live session to practice & clarify the doubts instantly and get more value from your investment. However, if, due to some contingency, you have to skip the class, Radiant Techlearning will help you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: Does my employer can pay the fees for my courses?
A: Yes, your employer can pay your fees.
Q: Is there any EMI option?
A: Yes, you can easily choose an EMI option through your credit card or Debit card.
Q: What is the mode of payment?
You can submit payment to Radiant by:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Google pay
Q: Is there any job assistant guarantee?
No. These training programs are helpful to improve your skills & knowledge of the technology which would help you to land your dream job by learning them. Our training program will maximize your ability and chances of getting a successful career. You have to select a job according to your convenience. Your performance in the training program and interview is crucial for getting a good job.