Junos Space–Security Director
This two-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to control Juniper's next-generation firewalls with the Junos Space Security Director application. Students will gain an in-depth understanding of how to work with the Security Director, including the deployment of firewall policies, Network Address Translation policies & advanced security features. Through demonstrations & hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of the Security Director. This training is based on Junos OS Release 22.1R1.10, Junos Space Release 22.1R1.10, Security Director 22.1R1.1 & Security Director Insights 22.1R1.
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
- Explain the Junos Security Director product & its basic functionality.
- Explain & apply the Security Director firewall policies.
- Demonstrate deploying VPNs.
- Apply NAT policies.
- Deploy & control IPS, UTM, SSL Proxy, & Secure Web policies with Security Director.
- Explain the logging, reporting, & alerting options in Security Director.
- Explain the features & use cases for Security Director Cloud.
- Basic networking knowledge
- Understanding of the OSI reference model & the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Understanding of the session-based L4-L7 firewall concepts
- Basic Juno's OS knowledge, including device control, routing, & security policy
- Completion of the Junos Space Essentials course or equivalent experience
- Completion of the Junos Security course or equivalent experience
Benefits individuals responsible for managing security configurations on Juniper next-generation firewalls using the Security Director application
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to Security Director
- Explain the purpose of the Security Director application
- Explain the Security Director workspaces
- Discuss how to control SRX chassis clusters through the Security Director application
- Control device license
- Introduction to Security Director
Module 3: Security Director Firewall Policies
- Explain the purpose of firewall policies
- Explain security objects
- Configure standard & unified firewall policies
- Control policy features
- Provisioning Firewall Policies
Module 4: Deploying VPNs
- Explain how to create & control IPsec VPNs using Security Director
- Explain how to import IPsec VPNs using Security Director
- Provisioning IPsec VPNs
Module 5: Deploying NAT Policies
- Explain NAT
- Explain how to configure NAT policies in Security Director
- Provisioning NAT policies
Module 6: IPS, UTM, SSL Proxy, & Secure Web Proxy
- Explain how to control IPS policies
- Explain how to control UTM policies
- Explain how to control SSL Proxy policies
- Explain how to configure Secure Web Proxy
- Explain how to deploy configuration changes
- Provisioning IPS, UTM, & SSL Proxy
Module 7: Monitoring & Reporting
- Provide an overview of the log controlled by the Security Director & how to deploy the log director
- Identify the Security Director event viewer
- Discuss how to generate alerts & reports
- Deploying Log Director
Module 8: Security Director Cloud
- Explain the purpose of Security Director Cloud
- Onboard security devices to Security Director Cloud
- Deploy a firewall policy using Security Director Cloud
Required exams: Not Applicable
Q: What is Junos Space?
A: JunosSpace is a comprehensive Network Controlment Solution that generally simplifies & automates control of Juniper's routing, switching& security devices.
Q: What is the role of the space security director?
A: InJunos, if we talk about SpaceSecurityDirector, it mainly provides various security policies management with the help of an intuitive, centralized interface that generally offers enforcement across various emerging & traditional risk vectors. With the use of intuitive dashboards & reporting features, user gain insight into threats, compromised devices, risky applications, & more.
Q: Which Juno's space application enables administrators to visualize, analyze & control their entire enterprise network?
A: JunosSpaceNetwork Director is a next-generation network-wide controlled solution optimized for agility, automation, & simplicity for the cloud era. It allows users to visualize, analyze, & control the entire enterprise network—data center & campus through a single pane of glass.
Q: What does the head of security do?
A: Chief security officers are responsible for enhancing & improving physical security &, increasingly, IT security. They must identify company security, goals & objectives, ensuring they're consistent with their organization's strategic plans.
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Techlearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant has identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant has highly intensive selection criteria for Technology Trainers & Consultants who deliver training programs. Our trainers & consultants undergo rigorous technical & behavioral interview & assessment processes before they board the company.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers a training program on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends.
You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: When would the training be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select & complete the enrollment process.
You can email us at the below (whichever is applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.
Q: Will I get a course completion certificate?
A: The course completion certification will be awarded to all the professionals who have completed the training program & the project assignment given by your instructor.
Using the certificate in your future job interviews will surely help you to l& in your dream job.