Juniper Session Smart SD-WAN
This course teaches network engineers & architects how to configure & manage the Session Smart Routers. Juniper Session Smart SDWAN teaches students how to configure & use a Session Smart Router & Conductor. An introduction to the product & data model comes first, followed by introductions to the PCLI and GUI. After that, the students will deploy and configure their Session Smart Routers using the GUI. In order to connect three Smart Routers and one Smart Conductor, students will construct multiple paths. The tools that students can use to monitor and maintain their Session Smart deployments are then taught to them within their Session Smart Conductors and routers.
Duration: 4 days(40 Hours)
- Install a Session Smart Router & Session Smart Conductor
- Access Session Smart Routers using the GUI and PCLI.
- Explain how traffic flows through a Session Smart Router
- Use the PCLI & GUI to operate & maintain Session Smart Routers
- Make use of smart session routers to direct traffic to a data center.
- Set up an HA pair of Session Smart Routers
- Set up BGP Peers for the Session Smart Router to communicate with
- Learn about the traffic engineering capabilities of the Session Smart Router.
- Know the proper commands & tools to troubleshoot Session Smart Routers
- Know where to go for additional API information
- know where to get further resources
- Know the benefits of WAN Assurance
- Basic TCP/IP skills
- Familiarity with Linux
- Benefits individuals who implement, manage, & maintain Session Smart Routing
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to Session Smart Routing
- Introduction to the Session Smart Routing
- The Session Smart Routing Data Model is reviewed
- Packet Walkthrough
Module 3: Introduction to the PCLI
- Using the PCLI to navigate the Session Smart Router
- Introduction to the PCLI
Module 4: Introduction to the GUI
- Using the GUI to navigate the Session Smart Router
- Introduction to the GUI
Module 5: Backups
- Types of Configuration (Candidate Versus Running)
- Validate & Commit
- Exporting & Importing Configurations
Module 6: Conductor
- Introduction to the Conductor
- Install the Conductor using the Session Smart Routing Installer
Module 7: Data Center Router
- Deploy a data center router using (ZTP) Zero Touch Provisioning
- Device interface
- Network interface
- Data Center Router
Module 8: Branch Router
- Configuration templates
- Deploy a branch router using ZTP
- Branch Router
Module 9: Routing
- FIB, RIB, service
- Service routes
Module 10: Security Policies
- Security policies
- Security Policies
Module 11: Upgrades
Module 12: Multiple WAN Links
- Configure numerous pathways on Session Smart Routers.
- Set up service policies & vectors
- How to apply service policies
- Multiple WAN Links
Module 13: High Availability
- High availability in the Session Smart Router
- Dual Node HA
- Dual Router HA
- Conductor HA
- High Availability
Module 14: Traditional Routing
- Routing instances
- Static routes
- BFD for traditional routing protocols
- Routing using the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), BGP peers, BGP route diagrams, and BGP over SVR
- Traditional Routing
Module 15: Troubleshooting Using the GUI
- Alarms & Events
- Custom Charts
- Troubleshooting in the GUI
- Troubleshooting Using the GUI
Module 16: Packet Captures & Session Captures
- Packet Capture
- Session Capture
- Packet Captures & Session Captures
Module 17: Logs
- Service Architecture
- Conductor Logs
- Router Logs
- Retrieving Logs
- Save Tech-Support-Info
Module 18: Troubleshooting Peer Paths
- Review of Peers, Adjacencies, & Neighbourhoods
- Explain BFD & configure BFD settings
- Troubleshooting BFD
- Troubleshooting Peer Paths
Module 19: Troubleshooting Salt Connectivity
- Explain custom configuration statements & translation scripts
- Explain custom RPCs & action scripts
- Troubleshooting Salt Connectivity
Module 20: WAN Assurance
- Explain WAN Assurance
- Explain key benefits of MIST & SSR
- Service Level Experiences (SLEs)
Q: What is Juno's Operating System?
A: Juniper Networks provides high-performance network devices that create a responsive & trusted environment for accelerating the deployment of services & applications over a single network. The Junos operating system (Junos OS) is the foundation of these high-performance networks.
Q: How will the training be delivered or conducted?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: To meet the needs & expectations of our corporate clients worldwide, our expert will travel to your location to deliver the training program at a premise of your choice & convenience.
Offsite: Our clients & Individual professionals across the world travel to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them with services like accommodation, Airport picks & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporates & Individual professionals across the world can nominate their employees or themselves in our classroom or online public batches. Our public collections would have a limited number of participants to ensure individual attention. As the participants are from different backgrounds & companies, you learn from everyone's experience.
On-the-Job Learning: Our consultant team would assist you in executing end-to-end projects & simultaneously learning the technology.
Q: What are the various learning options or training modes available?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized solutions & training programs for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programmed scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning & solve problems quickly
- Get assistance from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programmed & solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet the needs of all learners
- Allow your employees to be geared up for all kinds of problem-solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with the latest information stretching from technology, and business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Telelearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant have identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant has highly intensive selection criteria for Technology Trainers & Consultants who deliver training programs. Our trainers & consultants undergo rigorous technical &behavioral interviews & assessment processes before they board the company.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What if I miss a class on a particular day?
A: We recommend you attend the live session to practice & clarify the doubts instantly & get more value from your investment. However, if, due to some contingency, you have to skip the class, Radiant Techlearning will assist you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption & NOT for distribution or commercial use.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing the Virtual Training environment for participants' hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with a remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere in the world & in any time zone.
Q: What kind of projects are included as a part of training?
A: The learners will be enthralled as we engage them the real-world & industry Oriented projects during the training program. These projects will improve your skills & knowledge & you will gain a better experience. These real-time projects will assist you a lot in your future tasks & assignments.