This five-day course is designed to teach students the skills necessary to work with Juniper Connected Security devices. This course introduces students to Juniper Connected Security devices through the use of the Junos CLI, Security Directory, J-Web, and other Web user interfaces. The system also explains how Juniper Networks approaches a comprehensive security solution for current and future security issues, known as Juniper Connected Security. Tasks for advanced security policies, application-layer security with the AppSecure suite, intrusion prevention system (IPS) rules and custom attack objects, Security Director management, Juniper ATP Appliance management, Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) Cloud management, Policy Enforcer management, Juniper Secure Analytics (JSA) management, Juniper Identity Management Service (JIMS), vSRX& RX usage, SSL Proxy configuration, and SRX high availability are among the key topics covered.vSRX& RX usage, SSL Proxy configuration, & SRX high availability configuration & troubleshooting. Through demonstrations & hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring & monitoring the Junos OS & monitoring basic device operations. This course is based on the Junos OS Release 22.1R2, JATP 188.8.131.52, JSA v7.3.2, Junos Space 22.2R1, Security Director 22.2R1, Policy Enforcer 22.2R1, and JIMS 1.1.5R1 platforms.
Duration: 4 days(40 Hours)
After completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the function of SSL Proxy.
- Explain how application security theory works.
- Discuss in depth the AppSecure modules.
- Explain unified security policies.
- Review the different security policy options.
- Explain the basics of intrusion detection.
- Explain the Juniper ATP Cloud solutions.
- Explain the ATP Cloud features.
- Introduce the Security Director.
- Explain the purpose of Policy Enforcer.
- Examine the different virtualized SRX instances.
- Explain the Juniper Identity Management Service.
- Explain chassis cluster concepts.
- Describe how to set up a chassis cluster.
- Review troubleshooting steps for chassis clusters.
- Describe Juniper ATP Appliance components.
- Describe how to set up a Juniper ATP Appliance.
- Describe how the Juniper Secure Analytics device works.
- Basic networking knowledge
- Understandthe explainding of the OSI reference model & the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Completion of the Juniper Security Fundamentals course
Benefits individuals responsible for security operations using Juniper Networks security solutions, including network engineers, security engineers, administrators, support personnel, & resellers
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: SSL Proxy
- Explain why SSL proxy is necessary
- Explain & configure client-protection SSL proxy
- Explain & configure server-protection SSL proxy
- Discuss how to monitor the SSL proxy
- Explain the SSL mirror decrypt feature
- SSL Proxy Client Protection
Module 3: Application Security Theory
- Explain the functionality of the AppSecure suite
- Explain how application identification works
- Explain how to create custom application signatures
- Explain the purpose of the application system cache
Module 4: Application Security Application
- Discuss in depth the AppSecure modules
- Applying AppSecure
Module 5: Unified Security Policies
- Explain unified security policy evaluation
- Explain URL Category options
- Unified Security Policies
Module 6: Security Policy Options
- Explain session management options
- Explain Junos ALG functionality
- Apply policy scheduling
- Explain logging
- Security Policy Options
Module 7: Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Explain the purpose of IPS
- Utilize & update the IPS signature database
- Configure IPS policy
- Utilize & configure IPS policy using a template
- Monitor IPS operations
Module 8: Juniper ATP Cloud
- Explain the Juniper ATP Cloud Web UI options
- Configure the SRX Series Firewall to use Juniper ATP Cloud anti-malware
- Discuss an Infected Host case study
- Juniper ATP Cloud Anti-Malware
Module 9: Juniper ATP Cloud Features
- Explain Security Intelligence
- Explain Encrypted Traffic Insights
- Explain Adaptive Threat Profiling
- Explain IoT Security
- ATP Cloud Features
Module 10: Introduction to Security Director
- Explain how to use Security Director
- Explain how to configure firewall policies
- Deploy configuration changes using Security Director
- Working with Security Director
Module 11: Security Director with Policy Enforcer
- Explain how to configure a secure fabric
- Explain how infected host remediation occurs
- Configuring Juniper Connected Security
Module 12: Virtual SRX & RX
- Explain virtualization
- Discuss network virtualization & software-defined networking
- Review the virtual SRX platform
- Review the RX platform
- Deploy the virtual SRX
- Integrate the virtual SRX with public cloud services
Module 13: Juniper Identity Management Service
- Explain how to install Juniper Identity Management Service
- Configure Juniper Identity Management Service
- Explain troubleshooting Juniper Identity Management Service
- Juniper Identity Management Service
Module 14: Chassis Cluster Concepts
- Explain chassis clusters
- Identify chassis cluster components
- Explain chassis cluster operation
Module 15: Chassis Cluster Application
- Configure chassis clusters
- Explain advanced chassis cluster options
- Applying Chassis Clusters
Module 16: Chassis Cluster Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot chassis clusters
- Review chassis cluster case studies
- Troubleshooting Chassis Clusters
Module 17: Juniper ATP Appliance—Overview
- Explain the Cyber Kill Chain model
- Define deployment models for Juniper ATP Appliance
Module 18: Applying Juniper ATP Appliance
- Explain how to configure an SRX Series device with ATP Appliance
- Explain how to mitigate a threat with the ATP Appliance Web UI
- Demo Video: Applying Juniper ATP Appliance
Module 19: Juniper Secure Analytics
- Explain the JSA Series device & its basic functionality
- Define how JSA processes log activity
- Explain how JSA processes network activity
- Explain how to customize the processing of information
- Monitoring with JSA
- Application Security
- Security Policies (Advanced)
- Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP)
- High Availability (HA) Clustering
- Virtual SRX or RX
- Juniper Identify Management Services (JIMS)
- SSL Proxy
- Juniper Secure Analytics(JSA)
Required exams: JNCIS-SEC certification exam
Q: How will the training be delivered or conducted?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: To meet the needs and expectations of our global corporate clients, our expert will travel to your location to deliver the training program at a location of your choice and convenience.
Offsite: Our clients & Individual professionals across the world travel to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them with services like accommodation, Airport picks & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporate and individual professionals from all over the world are welcome to nominate themselves or their staff members for our public classroom or online batches. To ensure individualized attention, we would only allow a small number of people to participate in our public collections. You gain knowledge from everyone's experience because the participants come from various backgrounds and businesses.
On-the-Job Learning: Our team of consultants would help you to execute end-to-end projects & simultaneously learn the technology.
Q: What are the different learning options or training modes available?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized solutions & training programs for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programmed scheduling according to your choice
- Choose what technology interests you
- Get personalized attention
Teams: Enroll in our public classroom or online batches.
- Get on-dem& learning & solve problems quickly
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Obtain assistance from the ground up by using sequential learning.
- Get customized training programmed & solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet the needs of all learners
- Let your employees be geared up for all kinds of problem-solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with the latest information stretching from technology, and business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Telelearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant has identified best-in-class instructors.
Technology trainers and consultants who deliver training programs must meet stringent requirements set forth by Radiant. Prior to joining the company, our trainers and consultants must pass demanding technical, behavioral, and interview processes.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.