Juniper Mist AI Networks
This four-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to work with enterprise wireless technologies & Mist AI-driven Wi-Fi networks. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies, Mist technologies, & how to configure & use them. Through demonstrations & hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features & functionalities of Mist AI-driven Wi-Fi.
Duration: 4 Days (32 Hours)
- Introduce the IEEE 802.11 standard & amendments.
- Define Wi-Fi frequency bands.
- Apply radio frequency basics in Wi-Fi networks.
- Identify how modulation & coding make up Wi-Fi.
- Explain the inter-workings of association & roaming.
- Explain network contention factors.
- Define WLANs.
- Introduce Mist.
- Explain Mist configuration objects for Wi-Fi.
- Explain Juniper access points & their configuration options.
- Explain Mist's WLAN configuration objects.
- Explain Mist Edge.
- Explain the Mist guest options.
- Explain the WXLAN policy & apply it to users.
- Explain wireless intrusion detection & prevention from Mist.
- Explain wireless service-level expectations (SLEs) about users.
- Examine events & insights from the Mist cloud.
- Summarize Mist's Radio Resource Management (RRM).
- Evaluate custom dashboard & report options.
- Evaluate machine learning & artificial intelligence.
- Summarize Marvis's queries.
- Explain the functions of Mist's Marvis actions.
- Compare location service concepts & methods.
- Explain Mist's approach to user engagement.
- Basic TCP/IP skills
- General networking
- Basic knowledge of wireless technologies (Wi-Fi)
Individuals working with enterprise wireless networks & applying artificial intelligence to their activities
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Wi-Fi Standards
- Explain the purpose of the 802.11 standard & its physical layer amendments
Module 3: Wi-Fi Radio Frequency Bands
- Explain the 2.4-GHz, 5-GHz, & 6-GHz frequency bands used for WLANs & their channels
Module 4: Applying Radio Frequency Basics to Wi-Fi
- Explain the properties of an RF wave
- Convert dBm to Milliwatts using RF math
Module 5: Modulation & Coding for Wi-Fi
- Explain RF modulation & how it relates to WLAN data rates
- Explain the relationship between SNR & MCS
- WLAN Testing
Module 6: Understanding Client Association & Roaming
- Explain the 802.11 state machine & steps required for an 802.11 station to connect to an access point
- Explain the protocols used in a client's connection to the network
Module 7: Network Contention Factors
- Explain 802.11 contention
- WLAN Testing
Module 8: Wi-Fi Architectures & Life Cycle
- Differentiate WLAN architectures
- Explain the stages of the WLAN life cycle
Module 9: Getting Started with Mist
- Examine the Mist architecture
- Create a Mist account
- Summarize Mist subscriptions
- Initial Setup
- Remote Site
Module 10: Mist Configuration Objects
- Explain the difference between organization-level & site-level configuration objects
- Define Mist configuration objects & their uses
- Summarize the MSP dashboard
- Site Groups & Variables
Module 11: Juniper Access Points
- Summarize access points & Connectivity
- Explain the boot procedure for a Juniper AP, its requirements, & the process of adding Juniper AP to the Mist cloud
- Explain standard AP configuration settings
- Use the Mist AP dashboard to get information about an AP
Module 12: WLANs
- Define a BSS, ESS, & SSIDs & their functions
- Review additional WLAN configuration options
- Explain WLAN security options & how they are configured in a Mist WLAN configuration object
- Explain data rates & how they are configured in Mis
Module 13: Mist Edge
- Define the features & benefits
- Identify famous use cases
- Categorize the product options
- Summarize the installation
- Review the Edge management
- Troubleshoot the device & Connectivity
Module 14: Guest Portals
- Explain the Mist guest options
Module 15: Mist WXLAN Policies
- Explain WLAN policies & how they are configured
- WLANs & WXLAN
Module 16: Mist Wi-Fi Security
- Explain WLAN security threats detected by the Mist WLAN system
Module 17: Mist Service-Level Expectations
- List Wi-Fi Assurance SLEs & their classifiers
Module 18: Mist Events & Insights
- Explain site, AP, & client events
- Explain the packet capture functionality of the Mist system
- Explain the 802.11 MAC header & list 802.11 MAC frame types
- SLE Troubleshooting
Module 19: Mist Radio Resource Management
- Explain the Mist RRM operations & their purposes
Module 20: Mist Dashboard & Reports
- Evaluate customer dashboard & report options
Module 21: Mist Artificial Intelligence & Troubleshooting Options
- Assess Mist's application of artificial intelligence
- Review troubleshooting options; reactive & proactive
Module 22: Marvis Queries
- Explain the difference between Marvi's natural language & Marvi's query language
Module 23: Marvis Actions
- Explain the functions of Marvis actions
Module 24: Location-Based Services
- Review Wi-Fi components for location services
Module 25: User Engagement & Contact Tracing
- Examine Mist's proximity tracing capabilities
JNCIS-MistAI certification exam
- Wi-Fi Fundamentals
- Juniper Mist WLAN Architecture & Deployment
- General WLAN Concepts
- Juniper Mist Network Operations
- Marvis AI
- Juniper Location Services, driven by Mist AI
Q: What is mistake?
A: Mist AI uses a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning, & data science techniques to optimize user experiences & simplify operations across the wireless access, wired access, & SD-WAN domains.
Q: What is Juno's Operating System?
A: Juniper Networks provides high-performance network devices that create a responsive & trusted environment for accelerating the deployment of services & applications over a single network. The Junos operating system (Junos OS) is the foundation of these high-performance networks.
Q: How will the training be delivered or conducted?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: Our expert will travel to your location to deliver the training program at a location that is convenient for you in order to meet the needs and expectations of our corporate clients throughout the world.
Offsite: Our clients & Individual professionals across the world travel to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them with services like accommodation, Airport picks & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporate and individual professionals from all over the world are welcome to nominate themselves or their staff members for our public classroom or online batches. To ensure individualized attention, we would only allow a small number of people to participate in our public collections. You gain knowledge from everyone's experience because the participants come from various backgrounds and businesses.
On-the-Job Learning: Our team of consultants would help you to execute end-to-end projects & simultaneously learn the technology.
Q: What are the different learning options or training modes available?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized solutions & training programs for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programmed scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning & solve problems quickly
- Get assistance from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programmed & solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet the needs of all learners
- Allow your employees to be geared up for all kinds of problem-solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with the latest information stretching from technology, and business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Telelearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant has identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant employs stringent selection criteria for Technology Trainers and Consultants who deliver training programs. Our instructors & consultants undergo rigorous technical & behavioural interviews & assessment processes before they board the company.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: What kind of facilities are needed to participate in your training program?
A: To attend the training session, professionals should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What if I don't show up to class on a certain day?
A: To practice, get immediate answers to your questions, and get the most out of your investment, we always advise going to the live session. Radiant Techlearning will assist you with the recorded session from that day, but if, for any reason, you must miss the class. However, those recorded sessions are NOT intended for dissemination or commercial use; they are also NOT intended just for personal consumption.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing a Virtual Training environment for participant hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of a remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere in the world & in any time zone.
Q: What kind of projects are included as a part of training?
A: The learners will be enthralled as we engage them the real-world & industry Oriented projects during the training program. These projects will improve your skills & knowledge & you will gain a better experience. These real-time projects will help you a lot in your future tasks & assignments.