Juniper Cloud Networking Security with AWS & Azure
This four-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to implement Juniper Networks vSRX in AWS & Azure environments. Through demonstrations & hands-on labs, students will gain in-depth knowledge about the manual & automated methods used to deploy the vSRX in multi-cloud environments. This course employs various releases of the vSRX as well as Junos Space, Security Director, Policy Enforcer & ATP Cloud.
Duration: 4 Days (32 Hours)
- Explain cloud concepts.
- Explain how virtualization is used in the cloud.
- Explain various security designs used in the cloud.
- Explain the AWS architecture & explain how each component is used.
- Access the AWS management console.
- Launch AWS EC2 instances.
- Navigate the AWS Marketplace & locate Juniper products.
- Explain the operation of the vSRX in AWS.
- Launch a vSRX instance in AWS.
- Configure a vSRX instance to forward traffic.
- Explain CloudFormation features.
- List CloudFormation template formats.
- Explain JSON & YAML fundamentals.
- Deploy vSRX instances using a CloudFormation template.
- Explain Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Explain Microsoft Azure cloud architecture.
- Navigate the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Launch Microsoft Azure virtual machine instances.
- Navigate the Microsoft Azure Marketplace & locate Juniper products.
- List the vSRX offerings in Microsoft Azure.
- Explain prelaunch considerations for the vSRX in Microsoft Azure.
- List the steps required to launch the vSRX in Microsoft Azure.
- Explain the configuration needed for the vSRX to function in Microsoft Azure.
- Explain the Microsoft Azure Resource Manager Features.
- Explain the Microsoft Azure Resource Manager template format.
- Deploy a vSRX instance using Microsoft Azure Resource Manager.
- List different methods used to connect cloud resources.
- Explain secure connection options.
- Establish an IPsec tunnel between an enterprise/SRX & an AWS Virtual Private Gateway.
- Establish an IPsec tunnel between an enterprise SRX & a vSRX instance in AWS.
- List advanced vSRX security features that are used to protect cloud resources.
- Explain the benefits of Terraform in multi-cloud environments.
- Deploy & destroy vSRX instances in AWS & Microsoft Azure using Terraform.
- Explain Juniper Connected Security components.
- Configure the components used to support Juniper Connected Security in the cloud.
- Configure Security Director, Policy Enforcer, & ATP Cloud.
- Implement Juniper Connected Security to dynamically secure AWS resources.
- Implement an AWS Transit Gateway to secure cloud resources.
- Deploy an AWS Elastic Load Balancer & Auto Scaling Group to provide highly available cloud security capabilities.
- Basic TCP/IP skills
- Basic understanding of the Junos operating system
- Basic understanding of the SRX Series device & its range of security features
- Individuals who want a basic understanding of cloud infrastructure, operations, & terms
- Individuals who want to learn how to securely exp& their IT operations into the cloud
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Cloud Overview
- Cloud Concepts
- Cloud Virtualization
- Cloud Security
Module 3: Introduction to AWS
- Explain AWS architecture
- Access the AWS Management Console
- Launch AWS EC2 instances
- Explore the AWS Marketplace
- Introduction to AWS
Module 4: Implementing vSRX in AWS
- Explain the operation of an AWS vSRX instance
- Launch an AWS vSRX instance
- Configure an AWS vSRX instance
- Implementing vSRX in AWS
Module 5: AWS CloudFormation
- Explain AWS CloudFormation
- Explain CloudFormation templates
- Explain JSON & YAML fundamentals
- Use CloudFormation to deploy a vSRX instance
Module 6: Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Explain Microsoft Azure services
- Explain Microsoft Azure architecture
- Navigate the Microsoft Azure portal
- Launch a Microsoft Azure virtual machine
- Locate Juniper Networks products in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
Module 7: Implementing vSRX in Azure
- Explain prelaunch considerations for Microsoft Azure vSRX instances
- Launch a Microsoft Azure vSRX instance
- Explain the required vSRX Microsoft Azure configuration
- Implementing vSRX in Microsoft Azure
Module 8: Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Explain Microsoft Azure Resource Manager capabilities
- Explain Microsoft Azure Resource Manager templates
- Create Microsoft Azure Resource Manager templates
- Deploy a vSRX instance using a Microsoft Azure Resource Manager template
- Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
Module 9: Cloud Connectivity
- List cloud connectivity options
- Explain how IPsec tunnels are established
- Establish an IPsec tunnel between an enterprise SRX & an AWS VPC
- Configure an IPsec tunnel between an enterprise SRX & an AWS vSRX instance
- Use the vSRX to configure an IPsec tunnel between AWS VPCs
- Cloud Connectivity
Module 10: AWS Transit Gateway
- Explain AWS Transit Gateway use cases
- Deploy an AWS Transit Gateway & a vSRX instance
- AWS Transit Gateway
Module 11: Load Balancing & Auto Scaling
- Explain load balancing & auto-scaling
- Load-balance & auto scale vSRX instances
Module 12: Terraform
- Explain multi-cloud complexity
- Explain Terraform concepts
- Manage multi-cloud infrastructure using Terraform
Module 13: Class of Service
- Explain Juniper Connected Security
- Configure AWS components for Juniper
- Connected Security
- Implement Juniper Connected Security with
- Advanced Threat Prevention
- Advanced Cloud Security
Q: How will the training be delivered or conducted?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: To meet the needs and expectations of our global corporate clients, our expert will travel to your location to deliver the training program at a location of your choice and convenience.
Offsite: Our clients & Individual professionals across the world travel to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them with services like accommodation, Airport picks & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporate and individual professionals from all over the world are welcome to nominate themselves or their staff members for our public classroom or online batches. To ensure individualized attention, we would only allow a small number of people to participate in our public collections. You gain knowledge from everyone's experience because the participants come from various backgrounds and businesses.
On-the-Job Learning: Our team of consultants would help you to execute end-to-end projects & simultaneously learn the technology.
Q: What are the different learning options or training modes available?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized solutions & training programs for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programmed scheduling according to your choice
- Choose what technology interests you
- Get personalized attention
Teams: Enroll in our public classroom or online batches.
- Get on-dem& learning & solve problems quickly
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Obtain assistance from the ground up by using sequential learning.
- Get customized training programmed & solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet the needs of all learners
- Let your employees be geared up for all kinds of problem-solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with the latest information stretching from technology, and business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Telelearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant has identified best-in-class instructors.
Technology trainers and consultants who deliver training programs must meet stringent requirements set forth by Radiant. Prior to joining the company, our trainers and consultants must pass demanding technical, behavioral, and interview processes.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.