Juniper Campus Networks with Mist AI (JCMA)
This two-day course will give students detailed exposure to Juniper's Mist Wired Assurance solution. This includes the three stages associated with switch installations: Day Zero-Provisioning, Day One-Deployment, & Day Two-Operations. This course will explore the supporting technologies, software, & hardware that make up traditional campus LANs & campus fabric LANs. Through demonstrations & hands-on labs, students will gain experience with provisioning, deploying, & managing Juniper EX Series & QFX Series switches. Students will also deploy controllers to create an EVPN-VXLAN campus fabric. The students will complete these tasks in a dedicated lab through the Mist UI.
Duration: 5 Days (40 Hours)
- Explain the benefits of Juniper Mist Wired Assurance (switch installation & campus fabrics).
- Explain each of the three processes that make up switch installation.
- Summarize the management of stand alone & Virtual Chassis switches in the Mist UI.
- Correlate switch configurations & template options available in the Mist UI.
- Explain traditional & modern campus architectures.
- Install a Juniper enterprise switch with the Mist UI.
- Deploy switches in a traditional campus LAN.
- Deploy an EVPN-multihomed campus fabric using Mist.
- Completion of the Juniper Mist AI Networks (MIST) course or equivalent knowledge;
- General understanding of campus & enterprise networks;
- Advanced networking knowledge of routing & switching & supporting technologies;
- Basic knowledge of Juniper switching devices; &
- Strong understanding of the BGP routing protocol.
- Individuals who want an understanding of Juniper Mist Wired Assurance & Juniper switches
- Individuals who want to learn how to deploy campus networks using Mist
- Individuals who want an introduction to network fabrics & their application in a campus LAN environment
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Wired Assurance Overview
- Mist overview
- Mist switch installation processes
- Mist campus LAN
- Supported devices & software
Module 3: Wired Assurance Day Zero: Provision
- Provisioning switches in Mist
- Onboarding processes
Module 4: Wired Assurance Day One: Deploy
- Deployment options
- Configuration options & hierarchy
- Configurable items
Module 5: Wired Assurance Virtual Chassis
- Wiring & connections
Module 6: Wired Assurance Day Two: Operations
- Junos OS configuration basics
- Device insights
- SLEs & troubleshooting
- WAN Assurance
- Provision, Deploy, & Manage EX Series Switches with Mist
Module 7: Campus Fabric Architectures
- Explain traditional campus architectures
- Explain the benefits of EVPN-VXLAN in a campus environment
- Explain Layer 3 campus network designs
Module 8: Junos Op Scripts Using SLAX
- Explain Layer 2 tunneling
- Explain VLXAN functionality
- Explain VXLAN gateways
Module 9: Junos Op Scripts Using Python
- Explain EVPN features
- Explain EVPN operations
- Explain EPN & VXLAN for data plane encapsulation
Module 10: Junos Commit Scripts Using SLAX
- Explain the campus fabric deployments supported by Mist
- Provision an EVPN-multihoming fabric using Mist
- EVPN Multihoming
Q: What is mistake?
A: Mist AI uses a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning, & data science techniques to optimize user experiences & simplify operations across the wireless access, wired access, & SD-WAN domains.
Q: What is Juno's Operating System?
A: Juniper Networks provides high-performance network devices that create a responsive & trusted environment for accelerating the deployment of services & applications over a single network. The Junos operating system (Junos OS) is the foundation of these high-performance networks.
Q: How will the training be delivered or conducted?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: Our expert will travel to your location to deliver the training program at a location that is convenient for you in order to meet the needs and expectations of our corporate clients throughout the world.
Offsite: Our clients & Individual professionals across the world travel to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them with services like accommodation, Airport picks & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporate and individual professionals from all over the world are welcome to nominate themselves or their staff members for our public classroom or online batches. To ensure individualized attention, we would only allow a small number of people to participate in our public collections. You gain knowledge from everyone's experience because the participants come from various backgrounds and businesses.
On-the-Job Learning: Our team of consultants would help you to execute end-to-end projects & simultaneously learn the technology.
Q: What are the different learning options or training modes available?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized solutions & training programs for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programmed scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning & solve problems quickly
- Get assistance from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programmed & solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet the needs of all learners
- Allow your employees to be geared up for all kinds of problem-solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with the latest information stretching from technology, and business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Telelearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant has identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant employs stringent selection criteria for Technology Trainers and Consultants who deliver training programs. Our instructors & consultants undergo rigorous technical & behavioural interviews & assessment processes before they board the company.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What if I miss a class on a particular day?
A: We would always recommend you attend the live session to practice & clarify the doubts instantly & get more value from your investment. However, if, due to some contingency, you have to skip the class, Radiant Tech learning will help you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption & NOT for distribution or commercial use.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing a Virtual Training environment for participant hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of a remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere in the world & in any time zone.
Q: What kind of projects are included as a part of training?
A: The learners will be enthralled as we engage them the real-world & industry Oriented projects during the training program. These projects will improve your skills & knowledge & you will gain a better experience. These real-time projects will help you a lot in your future tasks & assignments.