Introduction to Juniper Mist AI
This three-day Juniper training course on the Mist Cloud is intended for network engineers and architects who utilize the Mist Cloud to create, operate, and maintain their wireless, wired, and WAN networks from any location. It entails instructing the students on the use of APIs, Marvis, cloud services, and location-based services, as well as monitoring and evaluating the Mist Cloud platform. By selecting the nearest Juniper server with the right port configuration for their location, students can connect to the Mist Cloud by clicking on it.
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
- Explain Mist AI & the Mist Cloud.
- Explain the Mist AI Cloud features & devices.
- Connect to the Mist Cloud.
- Make & manage accounts in the Mist Cloud.
- Manage & configure the Mist Cloud general settings.
- Manage & configure the Mist Cloud secondary settings.
- Manage Mist access points.
- Configure Wired Assurance.
- Use Mist monitoring & analytics tools.
- Use Mist AI Marvis.
- Explain Mist location-based services & use cases.
- Use the Mist API.
- Explain the help options
- Basic understanding of the OSI model & the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Basic understanding of computer networking concepts
- Complete the Getting started with Wi-Fi online class
Individuals responsible for onboarding & managing network equipment using Mist Cloud who are also interested in learning more about Marvis, location-based services, & cloud services
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to the Mist Management Cloud
- Explain the evolution of AI
- Explain machine learning
- Explain the advantages of Mist AI
- Explain Mist Cloud
Module 3: Mist Capabilities & Features
- Explain the Mist Wireless Access features
- WAN Edge
- Explain the Mist Wired Access features
- Explain the Mist WAN features
Module 4: Introduction to the Mist Cloud User Interface
- Examine the Mist Cloud user interface
- Accessing the Mist Portal
Module 5: Creating & Managing Mist Accounts in the Mist Cloud
- Explain how to manage user accounts
- Explain how to manage administrators
- Connecting to the Mist Cloud
Module 6: Mist Initial Configuration
- Explain how to make a Mist organization
- Explain how to manage the Mist organization settings
- Explain how to make & manage a Mist site
- Explain WLAN templates
- Explain how to configure support access
- Mist Initial Configuration
Module 7: Mist Advanced Configuration
- Explain how to add & manage Mist subscriptions
- Explain Mist certificates
- Explain Mist's single sign-on
- Explain the management connection
- Explain auto-provisioning
- Explain Mist Managed Service Provider
- Explain the Manage Inventory
- Explain the Installer's role
Module 8: Mist Wireless Assurance
- Explain onboard Mist access points
- Explain how to manage Mist access points
- Mist Wireless Assurance
Module 9: Mist Wired Assurance
- Explain provisioning & managing switches in Mist
- Explain configuring switches in Mist
- Explain switch templates in Mist
Module 10: Mist Monitoring & Analytics
- Explain service-level expectations (SLEs)
- Explain Mist Insights
- Explain manual packet capture collection
- Explain viewing alerts & audit logs
- Explain viewing network statistics
- Mist Monitoring & Analytics
Module 11: Introduction to Marvis
- Explain Marvis actions
- Explain querying Marvis
- Introduction to Marvis
Module 12: Mist Location-Based Services
- Explain location-based service (LBS), its components, & methods
- Explain BLE
- Explain BLE & the Mist way of LBS
- Explain LBS use cases
Module 13: Mist API
- Explain API concepts
- Explain the Mist RESTful API
- Explain the Mist WebSocket API
- Explain the Mist Webhooks API
Module 14: Mist Help
- Explain how to access the Mist help page
- Explain how to access the Mist documentation page
- Explain how to find product update information
- Explain how to access the Juniper Mist discussion forum
JNCIA-MistAI certification exam
- Juniper Mist Cloud Fundamentals
- Juniper Mist Configuration Basics
- Juniper Mist Network Operations & Management
- Juniper Mist Monitoring & Analytics
- Marvis AI
- Juniper Location Services, driven by Mist AI
- Juniper Mist Cloud Operations
Q: What is Mistake?
A: Mist AI uses a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning, & data science techniques to optimize user experiences & simplify operations across the wireless access, wired access, & SD-WAN domains.
Q: What is Juno's Operating System?
A: Juniper Networks provides high-performance network devices that create a responsive & trusted environment for accelerating the deployment of services & applications over a single network. The Junos operating system (Junos OS) is the foundation of these high-performance networks.
Q: How will the training be delivered or conducted?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we assist each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: Our expert will travel to your location to deliver the training program at a location that is convenient for you in order to meet the needs and expectations of our corporate clients throughout the world.
Offsite: Our clients & Individual professionals across the world travel to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them with services like accommodation, Airport picks & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporate and individual professionals from all over the world are welcome to nominate themselves or their staff members for our public classroom or online batches. To ensure individualized attention, we would only allow a small number of people to participate in our public collections. You gain knowledge from everyone's experience because the participants come from various backgrounds and businesses.
On-the-Job Learning: Our team of consultants would help you to execute end-to-end projects & simultaneously learn the technology.
Q: What are the different learning options or training modes available?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers customized solutions & training programs for individuals, teams & businesses depending on their requirements. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programmed scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning & solve problems quickly
- Get assistance from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programmed & solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet the needs of all learners
- Allow your employees to be geared up for all kinds of problem-solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with the latest information stretching from technology, and business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong backgrounds & working experience in the technology.
Radiant Telelearning offers more than 800+ courses & for each class, Radiant has identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant employs stringent selection criteria for Technology Trainers and Consultants who deliver training programs. Our instructors & consultants undergo rigorous technical & behavioural interviews & assessment processes before they board the company.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will provide you with the ability of each course from the fundamental level in an easy way & you are free to ask your doubts any time your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience & ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth & width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Telelearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends & a combination of weekdays & weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What if I miss a class on a particular day?
A: We would always recommend you attend the live session to practice & clarify the doubts instantly & get more value from your investment. However, if, due to some contingency, you have to skip the class, Radiant Techlearning will help you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption & NOT for distribution or commercial use.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing a Virtual Training environment for participant hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of a remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere in the world & in any time zone.
Q: What kind of projects are included as a part of training?
A: The learners will be enthralled as we engage them the real-world & industry Oriented projects during the training program. These projects will improve your skills & knowledge & you will gain a better experience. These real-time projects will help you a lot in your future tasks & assignments.