Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions 1.0
Duration: 2 Days
This course will help you:
- Gain an overview of the skills you need to become a next-generation engineer
- Prepare to accelerate network automation in your organization
- Increase collaboration across internal and external teams using version control systems
- Earn 16 CE credits toward recertification
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Routing and switching, including Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), and fundamental configuration elements like interfaces and static routes.
- 3-6 months of experience building Python scripts, or knowledge of the fundamental data structures and programming constructs (such as loops, conditionals, and classes) in Python.
- the fundamental Linux commands for using the file system and running scripts
- working knowledge of text editors.
This course is designed primarily for customer engineers and systems engineers in the following job roles:
- Automation architect
- Automation engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Network administrator
- Network architect
- Network consulting engineer
- Network design engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network operator
- Network reliability engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Site reliability engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical solutions architect
This course would also be helpful for network manager job roles such as:
- Application Developer
- Collaboration developer
- Collaboration solutions architect
- IT director
- Mobile Developer
- Network Operations Center (NOC) manager
- Software architect
- Web developer
You will learn the following:
- Examining Network Management and Operations
- Exploring Software Development Methodologies
- Using Python for Network Automation
- Describing NetDevOps: DevOps for Networking
- Managing Automation Development Environments
- Introducing HTTP Network APIs
- Reviewing Data Formats and Data Encoding
- Using Python Requests to Automate HTTP-Based APIs
- Exploring YANG
- Using YANG Tools
- Automating Model-Driven APIs with Python
- Introducing Ansible for Network Automation
- Templating Configurations with Jinja2
- Exploring Cisco Ansible Integrations
- Introducing Multidomain Network Automation
- CCNP Collaboration
- DevNet Professional
Q: What is network automation Cisco?
A:Network automation automates the provisioning, orchestration, and management of networks and their services.
Q: What is network automation used for?
A:Network automation is using software to automate network and security provisioning and management to maximize network efficiency and functionality continuously. Network automation is often utilized in conjunction with network virtualization.
Q: What are the benefits of doing this course?
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: When would the training be conducted?
A: As soon as we get your enrollment request, we will provide you with the enrollment information so you may choose and finish the enrollment procedure.
To find out the forthcoming schedule for a particular technology training programme, email us at the address below (whichever is appropriate).
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with solid backgrounds and working experience in the technology.
More than 800 courses are available through Radiant Techlearning, and the greatest instructors in the industry have been selected to teach each course.
The Technology Trainers & Consultants that provide training programmes are chosen by Radiant based on very stringent criteria. Before joining the organisation, our trainers and consultants go through stringent technical and behavioural assessments and interviews.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will quickly provide you with the knowledge of each course from the fundamental level, and you are free to ask your doubts at any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience and ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth and width of knowledge.
Q: Is there any EMI option?
A: Yes, you can easily choose an EMI option through your credit card or Debit card.
Q: What is the mode of payment?
A: You can submit payment to Radiant by:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Google pay