Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks 1.1
Creating a secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshooting associated problems are both made possible by the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless-Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course. Using Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Architecture (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and resolve network issues, you'll learn how to set up and strengthen a wireless network infrastructure.
Implementing Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco ISE Release 2.4, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features are just a few of the hands-on labs available in this course to help students better understand the concepts being covered
Duration: 5 Days
You'll benefit from this course by:.
- Learn the skills necessary to set up, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise network.
- Become eligible for positions at the professional level in advanced routing and services.
- Acquire 40 CE points for recertification.
The following should be possessed prior to enrolling in this course:
- Understanding of wireless networks and networks in general.
- Expertise of switching and routing.
- You can learn the information you need to get ready for this course by taking the following Cisco courses:
- Putting into Practice and Managing Cisco Solutions (CCNA).
- Using and Maintaining Core Technologies for Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENCOR).
- Cisco Wireless Foundations: Understanding (WLFNDU).
- Network designers
- Sales engineers
- Wireless network engineers
- Infrastructure for the wireless network security and troubleshooting.
- Putting in place and resolving secure client connectivity.
- Quality of Service (QoS) implementation and troubleshooting in wireless networks.
- Putting in place and repairing advanced wireless network services.
- Enhance the Cisco Prime Infrastructure with Network Devices and External Resources
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure can be tailored for network monitoring.
- Set up the APs' 802.1X Port Access.
- AP Authentication Successfully Captured
- For Central Mode WLANs, implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services.
- For FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs, implement AAA Services (WLANs)
- Configure the Wireless Network's Guest Services.
- Set up the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) wireless network.
- Recordings of Successful Client Authentications
- Recordings of Successful Client Authentications
- configure Facebook Wi-Fi on a Cisco CMX
- Set up the Wireless Network's Quality of Service for Voice and Video Services.
- the Wireless Network's Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) configuration
- Multicast DNS (mDNS) configuration on the
- successfully mark QoS traffic on the wireless network.
- Create, Find, and Configure Services on the Cisco CMX.
This course also aids in your preparation for the 300-430 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) examination, which is a requirement for both the Cisco Certified Expert - Enterprise Wireless Implementation accreditation and the new CCNP® Enterprise accreditation.
Q: What will be the outcome of this course?
A: After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
Q: What is Cisco enterprise Networking?
A: Cisco helps enterprises connect and monitor devices, secure and automate operations, and compute and manage data.
Q: What is the benefit of an enterprise network?
A: Enterprise networks eliminate isolated users or teams and guarantee secure and smooth data transfer and communications with staff members, business partners, and consumers by establishing a secure link between computers and devices in an organisation.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have an active desktop or Laptop with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What if I miss a class on a particular day?
A: We recommend you attend the live session to practice & clarify the doubts instantly and get more value from your investment. However, if, due to some contingency, you have to skip the class, Radiant Techlearning will help you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: Does my employer can pay the fees for my courses?
A: Yes, your employer can pay your fees.
Q: Is there any EMI option?
A: Yes, you can easily choose an EMI option through your credit card or Debit card.
Q: What is the mode of payment?
A: You can submit payment to Radiant by:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Google pay