Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services 1.0
You can learn the skills required to install, configure, run, and troubleshoot a business network by taking the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 exam. The concepts covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network-Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course are expanded upon in this course's discussion of advanced routing and infrastructure technologies.
Duration: 5 Days
You'll benefit from this course by:.
- Learn the skills necessary to set up, manage, and troubleshoot an enterprise network.
- Become eligible for positions at the professional level in advanced routing and services.
- Acquire 40 CE points for recertification.
Before taking this course, you should have the following:
- Basic comprehension of network concepts.
- Basic understanding of LAN implementation.
- General knowledge of network device management.
- General knowledge of network device security.
- A working understanding of network automation.
- To assist you in completing these requirements, these Cisco courses are advised:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking-Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0, Interconnecting Cisco Networking-Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0, and Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network-Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0.
Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Implementing EIGRP
- Optimizing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Implementing Internal Border Gateway Protocol (IBGP)
- Optimizing BGP
- Implementing MP-BGP
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Configuring Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Implementing Path Control
- Exploring MPLS
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Architecture
- Teaching MPLS L3 VPN Routing
- Configuring Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)-Lite
- Implementing DMVPN
- Implementing DHCP
- Troubleshooting DHCP
- Introducing IPv6 First Hop Security
- Securing Cisco Routers
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure Security and Services
- You can use this course to get ready for the 300-410 ENARSI exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services. Your proficiency with sophisticated routing technologies and services deployment and troubleshooting will be tested on this exam.
- after passing the ENARSI 300-410
- By implementing enterprise advanced infrastructure, you become a Cisco Certified Specialist.
- You meet the prerequisites for the new CCNP Enterprise certification in regard to concentration. Pass the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies test to earn your CCNP Enterprise certification (ENCOR).
Q: What is the difference between CCNP Encor and Enarsi?
A: CCNP ENCOR is the core exam in this track, whereas you can have six different concentration exam options after the core exam, out of which ENARSI is one
Q: What is BGP, and why is it used?
A: The protocol that powers the internet's global routing system is called BGP (Border Gateway Protocol). By having edge routers trade routing and reachability data, it controls how packets are forwarded from one network to another.
Q: How long does Enarsi take?
A: Cisco 300-410 ENARSI exam has a time duration of 90 minutes, consisting of 55-65 questions.
Q: What should I do if I face technical difficulties during the class?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with you as well. Participants must ensure that they have the system with the required configuration and good internet speed to access online labs.
If the problem persists or you face any challenge during the class, you can report it to us or your trainer. In that case, Radiant would provide you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with solid backgrounds and working experience in the technology.
More than 800 courses are available through Radiant Techlearning, and the greatest instructors in the industry have been selected to teach each course.
The Technology Trainers & Consultants that provide training programmes are chosen by Radiant based on very stringent criteria. Before joining the organisation, our trainers and consultants go through stringent technical and behavioural assessments and interviews.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will quickly provide you with the knowledge of each course from the fundamental level, and you are free to ask your doubts at any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience and ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth and width of knowledge.
Q: When would the training be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select and complete the enrollment process.
You can email us at the below (whichever is applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.
Q: Is there any EMI option?
A: Yes, you can easily choose an EMI option through your credit card or Debit card.