Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions 1.0
The Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 course will teach you how to develop advanced automated security solutions for your network. Through a combination of classroom lectures and hands-on labs, you will learn how to use modern programming concepts, RESTful Application Program Interfaces (APIs), protocols, data models, firewalls, web, Domain Name System (DNS), Email security, Cloud, and Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) to enhance the security of your web services, network, and devices. You will learn how to work with the following platforms: Cisco Fir, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Cisco ISE, Cisco ISE, Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco threat grid, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP),and Cisco Security Management Appliances. In order to improve network efficiency and simplify operations, this course will show you when to use the API for any Cisco security product.
Duration: 3 Days
This course will help you:
- Learn how to employ automation and programmability to create networks that are more effective, more scalable, and more resistant to threats.
- Learn how to build APIs to simplify your organization's use of cloud-based network security solutions.
- Obtain 24 CEs for recertification.
- Helps you become a member of the 2020 DevNet class and pass the 300-735 SAUTO exam.
- Before enrolling, you should have professional-level knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic principles of programming languages.
- Basic familiarity with virtualization
- Use of Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) technologies, including bash and Secure Shell (SSH).
- CCNP-level core networking knowledge
- CCNP-level security networking knowledge
This course is designed mainly for professionals in job roles such as:
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Sales Engineer
- Account manager
- Introducing Cisco Security APIs
- Consuming Cisco Advanced Malware Protection APIs
- Using Cisco ISE
- Using Cisco pxGrid APIs
- Using Cisco Threat Grid APIs
- Investigating Cisco Umbrella Security Data Programmatically
- Exploring Cisco Umbrella Reporting and Enforcement APIs
- Automating Security with Cisco Firepower APIs
- Operationalizing Cisco Stealthwatch and the API Capabilities
- Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Describing Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs
Your knowledge and abilities for creating automated security solutions, including programming principles, RESTful APIs, protocols, data models, firewalls, web, DNS, Cloud, email security, and ISE, are validated by passing the 300-735 SAUTO test.
You can become a Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist - Security Automation and Programmability by passing the 300-735 SAUTO exam.
Q: What is SAUI?
A: You may learn how to create sophisticated automated security solutions for your network by taking the Implementing Automation for Cisco Security-Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 course.
Q: What is security automation?
A: Security automation refers to the best practices and compliance to minimize human errors like misconfiguration, data breaches, and many more over cloud platforms. These errors can lead to the loss of invaluable data, leaving enterprises vulnerable and unable to respond to the threat promptly.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: What should I do if I face technical difficulties during the class?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with you as well. Participants must ensure that they have the system with the required configuration and good internet speed to access online labs.
If the problem persists or you face any challenge during the class, you can report it to us or your trainer. In that case, Radiant would provide you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends, and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: When would the training be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select and complete the enrollment process.
You can email us at the below (whichever is applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with solid backgrounds and working experience in the technology.
More than 800 courses are available through Radiant Techlearning, and the greatest instructors in the industry have been selected to teach each course.
The Technology Trainers & Consultants that provide training programmes are chosen by Radiant based on very stringent criteria. Before joining the organisation, our trainers and consultants go through stringent technical and behavioural assessments and interviews.