Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions 1.0
You may learn how to install Cisco® Collaboration automated, programmable solutions for phone, video, collaboration, and conferencing on-premises or in the cloud by taking the Implementing Automation for Cisco-Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) v1.0 course. Using important platforms like Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco IP Phone Services, Cisco Finesse®, Cisco Collaboration Endpoints, Cisco Webex TeamsTM, and Cisco Webex® Meetings, you will combine tools and processes to address communication challenges through lessons and practical labs. Additionally, you will learn how to parse data in the XML and JSON forms and use frameworks like Python, as well as Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) interfaces like Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
Duration: 3 Days
This course will help you:
Acquire the knowledge and abilities that are in great demand to use automation and programmability to update and customise your network architecture.
- Gain practical experience in streamlining, designing, and configuring effective web services.
- Earn 24 CE credits toward recertification.
- Prepare for the 300-835 CLAUTO exam and join the DevNet class of 2020
- Have at least 24-36 months of hands-on experience working as a systems administrator or IT networking
- Knowledge of any key server virtualization hypervisor technology
- Familiarity with cloud service models.
- IT service management expertise.
- Practical knowledge of at least one IaaS platform in the public or private cloud.
- Recommended certification CompTIA Network+ & CompTIA Server+ though it is not mandatory.
Network and software engineers with an interest in Cisco Collaboration and Webex automation and who occupy positions such as:
- Collaboration Sales Engineer
- Collaboration Solutions Architect
- Collaboration Software Developer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager automation.
- Cisco Unity Connection automation.
- Cisco Finesse automation
- Cisco Collaboration Endpoint Automation is being examined.
- Cisco Cloud Collaboration Automation is being looked at.
- Analyzing the automation of Cisco conferencing.
- The initial collaboration lab environment should be configured.
- Check the phone number.
- Phone Line Label configuration.
- Set up the user pin.
- System Forward No Answer Timer configuration.
- Set up the route plan report.
- Use a simple SQL query.
- Activate an advanced SQL query.
- Install Cisco Unity Connection and configure an alternate extension.
- Set up the voicemail pin.
- Verify Agent Settings
- Deploy Gadget
- Deploy Modify Call Via Video Codec
- Configure System Name and Branding
- Deploy and Monitor Video Call
- Configure Custom Control Panel
- Deploy Macro
- Verify Cisco Webex Organization and License Information
- Configure New Cisco Webex Teams Room
- Deploy Interactive Bot
- Deploy Widget
- Configure Cisco Webex Meetings User
- Configure and Record Cisco Webex Meeting
- Verify System Status
- Configure Host-Access on Cisco Meeting Server Spaces
This course prepares you for the 300-835 Automating & Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO) certification exam. Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) is required before enrolling in Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) because it provides crucial foundational knowledge essential to success.
Q: What is Cisco collaboration technology?
A: Cisco helps enterprises connect and monitor devices, secure and automate operations, and compute and manage data.
Q: What is included in the Cisco collaboration portfolio?
- Cable access.
- Converged SDN transport.
- Network automation.
- Optical networking.
- Optics and transceivers.
- Services orchestration.
- Telco cloud.
Q:Why is SQL query used?
A: A database can be communicated with using SQL. It is the accepted language for relational database management systems, claims ANSI (American National Standards Institute). SQL statements carry out operations like getting data from a database or modifying data on a database.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends, and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A:To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A:Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing a Virtual Training environment for participants’ hand-on-practice. Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of a remote desktop connection. Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere and in any time zone.
Q: Who will be the instructor of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with solid backgrounds and working experience in the technology.
More than 800 courses are available through Radiant Techlearning, and the greatest instructors in the industry have been selected to teach each course.
The Technology Trainers & Consultants that provide training programmes are chosen by Radiant based on very stringent criteria. Before joining the organisation, our trainers and consultants go through stringent technical and behavioural assessments and interviews.
Our Technology experts/trainers & consultants carry deep-dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified by the OEM. Our faculty will quickly provide you with the knowledge of each course from the fundamental level, and you are free to ask your doubts at any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have the patience and ability to explain complex concepts simplistically with depth and width of knowledge.
Q: Is there any EMI option?
A: Yes, you can easily choose an EMI option through your credit card or Debit card.
Q: What is the mode of payment?
A: You can submit payment to Radiant by:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Google pay