Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms 1.0
Developmental Solutions You can create (IoT) Internet of Things applications for Cisco® IoT edge compute and network architecture by taking the Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) v1.0 course. You will get knowledge of how to deploy Cisco IOx apps using Cisco Field Network Director and Cisco Kinetic through classes and practical training. Designing, implementing, and debugging edge applications as well as using management tools are covered in this course so that you may scale-up the control of your industrial network and connected devices.
Duration: 5 Days
This course will help you:
- Applications may be made more efficient, data size and complexity can be decreased, and security standards can be strengthened using network programmability and automation.
- Learn how to use MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT) protocol to its fullest potential for more flexible device use and lower power consumption.
- Acquire 40 CE points for recertification.
- Become a member of the DevNet Class of 2020 by preparing for the 300-915 DEVIOT exam.
You should have the following knowledge and abilities before enrolling in this course:.
- General coding or software development abilities.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming.
- Basic comprehension of where and how apps are deployed in real-world circumstances.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles.
- Installing code libraries, installing code dependencies, and general Scripting are all fundamental Linux OS skills.
- Knowledge of git or another version-control system for storing code (VCS).
The target audience for this course is largely network and software engineers who are curious about automation and programmability and who occupy the following positions:
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- IoT Designer
- Network Engineer
- Network manager
- Sales Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- IoT as defined by Cisco
- IoT Devices and Networking.
- investigating IoT protocols
- Investigating IoT Standards.
- Understanding the needs for and solutions to Cisco IoT.
- Using Cisco IoT's programmability.
- Cisco IOx is used to describe Cisco IoT applications.
- Cisco Kinetic and Cisco Field Network Director are two examples of Cisco IoT applications.
- Cisco Security Applications Definition.
- In order to subscribe to sensor data, use a MQTT consumer.
- In order to receive and process sensor data, use Cisco IOx applications.
- Examine a Sensor Connection for Issues.
- Utilize and analyse data from freeboard.
- Utilize and analyse Grafana data.
- Utilize and analyse Kibana data.
- IOx Familiarity Lab for Cisco.
- Make a Cisco IOx application and deploy it.
- Diagnose Cisco IOx issues.
- Use Cisco Field, Network Director to navigate.
- Examine the Director API for Cisco Field Network.
You will be ready to take the 300-915 Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) test after completing this course. The 300-915 DEVIOT exam validates your expertise in IoT application development and Cisco's edge computing and network architecture, including IoT Data Visualization, Cisco Edge, and Cisco IOx and Fog Processing Module (EFM).
You can obtain the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-IoT certification and fulfil the concentration exam need for the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification after passing the 300-915 DEVIOT exam.
Q: what is Developing Solutions Using Cisco?
A: You may create Internet of Things (IoT) applications for Cisco IoT edge computing and network architecture by taking the Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) v1. 0 courses.
Q: What is cisco kinetic?
A: In order to provide better results and services, clients can use Cisco Kinetic, a cloud-based platform, to extract, compute, and transport data from connected items to IoT applications.
Q: What is Field Network Director?
A: The Cisco® IoT Field Network Director is a software platform that manages a multi-service network and security infrastructure and helps utilities transform their operations (smart metering, distribution automation, and substations) for the smart grid with unified network management.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A:Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekdays, weekends, and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits your need.
Q: Is there any job assistant guarantee?
A: No. These training programs are helping to improve your skills & knowledge of the technology, which would allow you to land your dream job by learning them. Our training program will maximize your ability and chances of getting a successful career. You have to select a job according to your convenience. Your performance in the training program and interview is crucial for getting a good job.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session, you should have operational Desktops or Laptops with the required specification and a good internet connection to access the labs.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing a Virtual Training environment for participants’ hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of a remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere in the world and in any time zone.