Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks 1.1
Your understanding of how to design Cisco® wireless networks is provided by the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.1 course. From scenario design concepts through the installation stage and through post-deployment validation, the training covers design specifics.
You can earn the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Design certifications by taking this course, which includes the self-paced content, and passing the exam Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD).
Duration: 5 Days
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills you need to design cutting-edge Cisco wireless solutions.
- Become eligible for positions at the professional level in wireless networking.
- Exam 300-425 ENWLSD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks preparation.
Before taking this course, you should have the following:
- General knowledge of networks
- General understanding of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
You can fulfil these requirements by taking either of the Cisco course combinations that are listed below:.
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations and Using and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) (WLFNDU).
This module is for wireless engineers who work in the following roles:
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network administrator
- Network manager
- Sales Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
Describing and Implementing a Structured Wireless Design Methodology
- Importance of Using a Structured Methodology When Planning Wireless Design
- Structured Design Model for Cisco.
- Cisco Validated Designs and Design Guides for Wireless Networks.
- The Project Manager's Role in Wireless Network Design
Describing and Implementing Industry Protocols and Standards
- Wireless Standards Organizations
- 11 Standard and Amendments by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Certifications from the Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA).
- Relevant Wireless RFCs from the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).
- Practice Exercise.
Describing and Implementing Cisco Enhanced Wireless Features
- Options for Hardware and Software in Wireless Network Design.
- Configuring Cisco Infrastructure for Wireless Network Design
- Enhanced Wireless Features from Cisco.s
Examining Cisco Mobility and Roaming
- In a wireless network, mobility and intercontroller mobility.
- Optimize wireless network client roaming.
- Wireless Networking with Cisco Workgroup Bridge (WGB) and WGB Roaming.
Describing and Implementing the Wireless Design Process
- Wireless Design Process Overview.
- To discuss the wireless network design, meet with the customer.
- Getting customer data for a wireless network design.
- Make the wireless network design.
- establishing the wireless network
- Validation and last-minute wireless network adjustments
- Project Deliverables and Documents for Wireless Network Design.
Describing and Implementing Specific Vertical Designs
- Wireless application designs.
- Campus-Wide Wireless Network Design.
- Wi-Fi networks should be expanded to branch sites.
Examining Special Considerations in Advanced Wireless Designs
- High-Density Wireless Network Designs.
- I'd like to introduce the concepts of location and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX).
- Design for Place.
- HyperLocation and FastLocate.
- Mesh and Bridges in Wireless Network Architecture.
- High availability and redundancy in wireless networks.
Describing and Implementing the Site Survey Processes
- Types of site surveys.
- For site surveys, special arrangements are required.
- Safety Factors to Take into Account During Site Surveys.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure's site survey tools.
- Hardware and software for third-party site surveys
Describing and Implementing Wireless Network Validation Processes
- Post-installation Wireless Network Validation
- Making Post-installation Changes to a Wireless Network
- Wireless Network Handoff to the Customer
- Installation Report
- Check out the Cisco Enhanced Wireless Features.
- Make a wireless network design.
- Create a Wireless Network for a Particular Sector.
- Create a Wireless Network that Can Be Used Outside of Campus (ILT output).
- As a tool for design, use Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Using Ekahau Pro, create a predictive site survey.
- Review an Access Point on a Stick Live Site Survey (APoS).
- An after-installation network validation survey simulation.
You can study for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) test with the aid of this course. Your understanding of site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility, and WLAN high availability will be tested on this exam.
After passing the 300–425 ENWLSD:
The Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Design is yours to have.
You meet the prerequisites for the new CCNP Enterprise certification in regard to concentration. Pass the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies exam to earn your CCNP Enterprise certification (350-401 ENCOR).
Q: What is Ensld?
A: One of the concentration examinations necessary to obtain a CCNP Enterprise certification is the Designing Cisco Networks exam, also known as the Cisco CCNP ENSLD (300-420) exam. Network administrators with three to five years of experience in complex network architecture should use it.
Q: What is the passing score for Ensld?
A: 750-850 / 1000 Approx
Q: Is wireless a promising career?
A: With the demand for wireless networks constantly swelling, the sector offers promising career options for new and experienced candidates.
Q: Can any other cisco course help in understanding this course?
A: Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network-Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Q: Is there any job assistant guarantee?
A: No. These training programs are helping to improve your skills & knowledge of the technology, which would allow you to land your dream job by learning them. Our training program will maximize your ability and chances of getting a successful career. You have to select a job according to your convenience. Your performance in the training program and interview is crucial for getting a good job.
Q: What should I do if I face technical difficulties during the class?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with you as well. Participants must ensure that they have the system with the required configuration and good internet speed to access online labs.
If the problem persists or you face any challenge during the class, you can report it to us or your trainer. In that case, Radiant would provide you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: How will I be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing a Virtual Training environment for participants’ hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of a remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs allow you to learn from anywhere in the world and in any time zone.