SNOWFLAKE DATABASE ADMINISTRATORi3-day role specific course covers an in-depth look at what a database administrator manages in the Snowflake Platform. Such as data loading performance, designing a role hierarchy, agile development, and advanced performance tuning. This course will consist of lecture, labs and discussions.
Radiant Techlearning offers “SNOWFLAKE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Duration: 3 days
- By the end of this class you will be able to:
- Identify the various aspects of compute and storage management
- Illustrate the detailed architecture of Snowflake for administrative tasks
- Review best practices & considerations for managing load operations and performance Describe the DDL operations that work with the fundamental database objects
- Discuss transaction and concurrency model and DML considerations
- Employ recovery methods and agile development with Time Travel & Cloning
- Use the snowflake methodology for advanced techniques for performance tuning Design and develop secured access to objects in snowflake with role-based access control
- Recommend the best practices for management, monitoring & optimization
- Share data in or outside of your organization securely