This Security in Google CloudPlatform course gives professionals broad study of security controls and techniques on Google Cloud Platform. Through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, professionals explore and deploy the components of a secure Google Cloud solution. Professionals will also get to learn mitigation techniques for threats at many points in a Google Cloud-based infrastructure, which includes but are not limited to Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks, phishing attacks, and attacks involving content classification and use.
Radiant Techlearning offers Security in Google CloudPlatform training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / online mode.
Duration: 3 Days
This course teaches professionals the following skills:
- Understanding the Google approach to security Managing administrative identities using Cloud Identity.
- Implementing least privilege administrative access using Google Cloud Resource Manager, Cloud IAM.
- Implementing IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Cloud Armor
- Implementing Identity Aware Proxy
- Analyzing changes to the configuration or metadata of resources with GCP audit logs
- Scanning for and redact sensitive data with the Data Loss Prevention API
- Scanning a GCP deployment with Forseti Remediating important types of vulnerabilities, especially in public access to data and VMs
- Application Development
To get the most out of this course, professionals should have:
- Prior completion of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or equivalent experience
- Prior completion of Networking in Google Cloud Platform or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of foundational concepts in information security: Fundamental concepts:
- Vulnerability, threat, attack surface confidentiality, integrity, availability
- Common threat types and their mitigation strategies
- Public-key cryptography Public and private key pairs
- Certificates Cipher types Key width Certificate authorities Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer encrypted communication Public key infrastructures Security policy
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
This class is intended for the following job roles:
- [Cloud] information security analysts, architects, and engineers
- Information security/cybersecurity specialists
- Cloud infrastructure architects additionally, the course is intended for Google and partner field personnel who work with customers in those job roles.
- The course should also be useful to developers of cloud applications
Q: Describe the security aspects that the cloud offers?
A: Some crucial security aspects which cloud offers are listed below:-
Access control is use to offers the control to the users who can control the access to other users who are entering the cloud ecosystem
Identity management us use to provide the authorization for the application services
Authorization and authentication is the security feature which lets only the authenticated and authorized users to access the applications and data
Q: At the time of transferring data how do you ensure it is secure?
A: To ensure that the data which is being transported is secure user should check the encryption key implemented and there is no leak in the data.
Q: What are the security laws that are implemented to secure data in
A: The main security laws which are generally implemented are listed below:
Validation of input: The input data is controlled.
Backup and security: The data is secured and stored and thus controls data breaches.
Output reconciliation: The data is controlled which is to be reconciled from input to output.
Processing: The data which is processed in a correct way and completely in an application, is controlled.
Q: How can you secure the cloud?
A: Some of the tips are given below to secure the cloud and i.e.
- Ensure Local Backup.
- Avoid Storing Sensitive Information.
- Use Encryption.
- Apply Reliable Passwords.
- Additional Security Measures.
- Test Your Security.
- Also Read.
Q: What are the various learning options or training mode available?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers customized solutions and training programmes for individuals, teams and businesses depending upon what they require. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programme scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning and solve problems quickly
- Get help from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programmes and solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet needs of all learners
- Let your employees be geared up for all kinds of problem solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with latest information stretching from technology, business leadership to marketing
Q: How I will be accessing the labs?
A: Radiant Techlearning has a data center containing the Virtual Training environment for the purpose of participant’s hand-on-practice.
Participants can easily access these labs over Cloud with the help of remote desktop connection.
Radiant virtual labs provides you the flexibility to learn from anywhere in the world and in any time zone.
Q: What if I/we have doubts after attending your training program?
A: Radiant team of experts would be available on the email Support@radianttechlearning.com to answer your technical queries, even after the training program.
We also conduct a 3 – 4 hours online session after 2 weeks of the training program, to respond on your queries & project assigned to you.
Q: What if I miss a class on a particular day?
A: We would always recommend you to attend the live session to practice & clarify the doubts instantly and get more value from your investment. However, if due to some contingency if you have to skip the class Radiant Techlearning would help you with the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.