Python is an Interpreted, high level, object oriented programming language with dynamic semantics. Python’s high level built in data structures, combined with dynamic binding as well as dynamic typing, make it attractive for Rapid Application Development and for use as glue or scripting language to connect existing components together. Python’s easy, simple to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program manage and maintenance. Python supports packages and modules, which encourages program modularity and code reuse. The extensive standard library and python interpreter are available in source or binary form without charge for all major platforms, as well as can be freely distributed.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Python Scripting Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 3 day
This is a hands-on training program, designed to help the developers to speed-up in Python, as quickly as possible. The participant’s in this training program will experience the following:
- Input and output
- Error handling.
- Garbage collection
- Object-oriented features.
- Built-in data types: using them, and inheriting from them in classes you design.
- List comprehensions, decorators, iterators, generators, with context managers.
- Creating and using libraries and packages.
- Python Packaging
- XML Handling
- Database Interaction
- As the training is highly lab oriented, each participant Attending the training program must be provided with a Computer with the following software installed:
- Windows or Linux with ActivePython 2.7.8 installed
- Pycharm community edition (IDE)