This introductory training program, Programming with IBM InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition V10.1, is a most important for those, wanting to acquire some knowledge about how to setup the environment and begin programming with MDM CE. Utilizing IBM’s Implementation Methodology Approach (use cases), the developer will have firsthand experience building a solution that will incorporate the functionality of the MDM CE product. This training program will provide the professional, an initial understanding of the MDM CE Object Data Model as well as migrating, towards programming a solution and finally understanding the Best Practices of programming, with the help of MDM CE product.
Radiant Techlearning offers the Programming with InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition V10.1 training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Duration: 4 days
- Setting up a Development Environment
- Invoking Services using a Java Client against the MDM CE
- Deploying Java Extensions to the MDM CE
- Creating a new Java Client invoking MDM CE services
- Gain an understanding about the MDM CE Extension points (Value Rule, Validation Rule, Enumeration Rule, Pre and Post Processing and Post Save Rule)
- Understand, as well as create a new Value Rule
- Understand, as well as create a new Validation Rule
- Understand, as well as create a new Preprocessing Rule
- Understand as well as create a new Import and Export Rules
- Understand WQL Query Language
- Understand programming Search
- Understand programming Workflow rules
- Understand Best Practices around development with MDM CE
The professionals will have to:
- Acquire a complete understanding about the use of InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition V10.1 (ZZ520) or previous IBM InfoSphere MDM Server for PIM V9.0 training programs.
- Gather familiarity with eclipse based Integrated Development Environment +2 years Java programming experience.
Audience for the course
- This advanced course caters to Solution architects, Developers, Technical architects, and Technical Specialist.
Q: What is MDM CE?
A: Master data management collaborative edition (MDM CE) is used for managing and mastering product data. It gives trusted product information management (PIM) and collaborative master data management capabilities. it allows you to create a single, up-to-date repository of product with user-friendly interfaces and personas. It aggregates information from any upstream system, enforces business processes to ensure data accuracy and synchronizes trusted information with downstream systems.
Q: What is WMI?
A: It is an interface that gives interoperability with system components. By using this, we can receive information about the computer infrastructure and manage its components, monitor, and administer.
Q: What is WQL?
A: WQL stands for Windows Management Instrumentation Query Language. It is a language with which we can access WMI. It is very similar to SQL.
Q: What is API?
A: It is a tool that programmers can use to help them create software. It specifies how software components should interact.
Q: What is the main focus of this training program?
A: Its main focus is to setup the environment and begin programming with MDM CE, and to Utilize IBM’s Implementation Methodology Approach.
Q: For whom this training program is designed?
A: This advanced course caters to Solution architects, Developers, Technical architects, and Technical Specialist.
Q: What is the benefit of doing training from Radiant Techlearning?
A: Radiant Techlearning is receptive to new ideas and always believes in a creative approach that makes learning easy and effective. We stand strong with highly qualified & certified technology Consultants, trainers and developers who believe in amalgamation of practical and creative training to groom the technical skills.
Our training programs are practical oriented with 70% – 80% hands on the training technology tool. Our training program focuses on one-on-one interaction with each participant, latest content in curriculum, real time projects and case studies during the training program.
Our experts will also share best practices & will give you guidance to score high & perform better in your certification exams.
To ensure your success, we provide support session even after the training program.
You would also be awarded with a course completion certificate recognized by the industry after completion of the course & the assignment.
Q: Does this training program include any project?
A: Yes, Radiant will provide you the most updated, high valued and relevant real time projects and case studies in each training program.
We included projects in each training program from fundamental level to advance level so that you don’t have to face any difficulty in future. You will work on highly exciting projects and that will upgrade your skill, knowledge and industry experience.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training program on the weekday, weekend and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits to your need.
Q: Will I get course completion certificate?
A: The course completion certification would be awarded to all the professionals, who have completed the training program and the project assignment given by your instructor.
You can use the certificate in your future job interviews will surely help you to land in your dream job.