The Oracle Linux 7: System Administration training helps professionals develop a wide range of skills, including installation, configuring Linux services, using the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel, preparing the system for the Oracle Database, monitoring and solving. Work with expert instructors to develop expertise using this solution to benefit your business. In this training program, professionals will be introduced to the Oracle IaaS Cloud Solution.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Oracle Linux 7: System Administration Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Enable kernel features.
- Set up users and groups.
- Configure system logging, the boot process, the network and storage.
- Install additional software packages.
- Keep the kernel up to date by using Ksplice.
- Understand how implementing Ksplice gives professionals zero down time kernel updates.
- Configure services such as NTP, NFS, FTP, OpenSSH, firewalls and iptables.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle IaaS Cloud Solution.
- Create Ext, XFS, and Btrfs file systems
- Maintain swap space
- Use Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Configure RAID devices
- Configure File Sharing services (NFS, FTP, OpenSSH)
- Perform Security Administration (firewalld, iptables, chroot, TCP wrappers)
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle IaaS Cloud Solution
- Install software packages from Unbreakable Linux Network and other repositories
- Use Ksplice to update the kernel on a running system
- Configure system logging
- Load kernel modules and configure kernel module parameters
- Prepare Oracle Linux system for Oracle database
- Troubleshoot problems and perform corrective action
- Install Oracle Linux 7
- Load and configure the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel
- Perform User and Group administration
Benefits to You
By taking this training program, professionals will walk away with the understanding and skills to handle typical issues faced by administrators, while acknowledging the kernel development Linux and model distributions. Become more familiar with how Oracle Linux brings professionals the latest delivering extreme performance, Linux innovations, advanced scalability and reliability for enterprise applications and systems.