This Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle training emphasis on Oracle-to-Oracle database replication. Expert instructors will deep dive into the Oracle GoldenGate architecture, walking professionals through different product features.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 4 days
- Install Oracle GoldenGate on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Issue GGSCI commands.
- Configure, start, stop and monitor Change Capture and Delivery processes.
- Manage Extract trails and files using Data Pump and logdump.
- Create parameter files to transform data.
- Manage multiple Oracle GoldenGate instances.
- Design replication solutions using Oracle GoldenGate products and environments
- Install Oracle GoldenGate and prepare the source and target database (assumes Oracle-to-Oracle replication)
- Issue GGSCI commands (batch Obey scripts and command-line interactive)
- Configure, start, stop, and monitor Change Capture (Extract), Change Delivery (Replicat), and Initial Load
- Manage Extract trails and files using Data Pump and utilities such as logdump
- Control network transmission using compression and encryption
- Transform data
Benefits to You
Integrate your organization’s disparate data across heterogeneous databases for optimized decision-making. Become more efficient at configuring and executing Oracle GoldenGate.
Install GoldenGate Installation & Command Line
Professionals will learn to install Oracle GoldenGate as well as prepare target environments and the source. Enrolling in this training program teaches professionals way to use the Oracle GoldenGate command line interface (GGSCI) efficiently.
Learn GoldenGate Configuration Processes
Professionals will also develop the understanding and skills to configure Change Delivery (Replicat), Change Capture (Extract) and Initial Load. Professionals will learn way to extract trails and files using Data Pump, create parameter files and manage and maintain Oracle GoldenGate instances.
Uni- and Bi-Directional Replication
Capture of both DDL as well as DML will be configured for both bi-and uni- directional replication with collision detection.
Explore New Features in 12c
Features new to 12c, for example Integrated Apply and Wallet, are highlighted along the way. This training program is based on Oracle GoldenGate version 12.1.2. Please note: labs are done in Linux.