Oracle Data Integrator 12c training program covers all data integration needs from high-performance, high-volume batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA Allowed data services. Oracle Data Integrator’s Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data – the approach that enhance performance, lowers overall solution costs as well as scalability.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem
Benefits to You
Taking this training program will teach professionals way to optimize performance and minimize integration costs across your organization’s heterogeneous systems. Professionals will be able to centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform design ODI Mappings, data integration, and set up ODI security. In addition, Oracle Data Integrator can interact with the various tools of the Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Oozie, etc), allowing administrators and data scientists to farm out map minimize operations from established relational databases to Hadoop. They can also read back into the relational world the results of complex Big Data analysis for further processing.
Implement High-Performance Movement and Transformation
Expert instructors will teach professionals way to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c to execute high performance movement and transformation of data among different platforms. This training program covers using ODI graphical user interfaces that allow users to access varies ODI resources as well as components that form ODI infrastructure.
Using the graphical interfaces, professionals will develop the understanding to create manage and maintain ODI repositories, which store configuration information about the metadata for all applications, the IT infrastructure, projects, models as well as other ODI artifacts.
ODI Topology, Models, Mappings, and Other Objects
Furthermore, professionals will develop the ability to create the ODI Topology, organize ODI models and design ODI Mappings, procedures, packages and other objects. This training program is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.2.1).
The latest release of Oracle Data Integrator supports storing ODI artifacts into source code management systems (such as Subversion.) This course teaches professionals way to integrate ODI with Subversion.