This Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards training program for Release 126.96.36.199.0 provides step-by-step instructions for creating Oracle BI analyses and dashboards in business intelligence applications. Professionals will begin by building basic analyses to include in dashboards, with more complexity as the training program progresses.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Create and work with KPIs and scorecards.
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards.
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile to access BI content.
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer.
- Integrate BI content into MS Office applications using Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office.
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog.
- Add geographical mapping to analyses
- Use BI Mobile to access BI Content
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards
- Use hierarchical columns in analyses and views
- Create guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards
- Use Delivers to configure Agents to get the results of analyses and deliver them to subscribers
- Create and modify Oracle Business Intelligence analyses using Analysis Editor
- Perform administration tasks related to the development and configuration of Interactive Dashboards
- Administer analyses and other Oracle BI objects
- Use Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office to integrate Oracle BI analysis and Interactive Dashboard content into Office documents
- Combine analysis criteria across multiple subject areas and execute direct database queries
- Use Key Performance Indicators and Scorecards to analyze trends and meet business objectives
- Build and use views and charts in analyses
- Perform pre- and post-aggregate filtering using filters, groups, and selections
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer
Benefits to You
Transform your organization’s data into intelligence for optimize decision making. Provide time-critical, accurate as well as relevant insights. Because more efficient at dashboards and modifying analyses.
Explore Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office
Professionals will also learn to use Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office to integrate Oracle BI data and views in presentations and spreadsheets. Walk away from this training program with the skills understanding to design mobile apps for BI content using the trial edition of the Oracle BI Mobile App Designer. Furthermore, professionals will explore the use of Oracle BI Briefing Books, while learning to administer objects in the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog.