No hands on lab environment for the TOD training program format
This Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials training program teaches professionals way to install, execute as well as configure real life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2 PS3. Work with expert instructors to install, solve, diagnose and more.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions.
- Configure detached credential collector [DCC]
- Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting OAM 11gR2 PS3.
- Set up secure communication between WebGates and OAM Server.
- Explain and set up auditing and logging for OAM 11g
- Troubleshoot OAM 11g
- Configure and explain WLS, identity assertion, OAM assertion provider, and WLS authenticator
- Configure Deatched Credential Collectors
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager (OAM 11g)
- Configure servers, data sources, and agents
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain)
- Manage sign-on, sign-off, and sessions
Benefits to You
By taking this training program, professionals will develop a deep acknowledging of primary concepts of Access Management that include configuring, installing and registering WebGates. Professionals will walk away with the understanding and skills to create authorization and authentication policies to protect resources and acknowledge session management and single sign on.
Troubleshoot & Diagnose
Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach professionals way to troubleshoot, diagnose and monitor the OAM deployment environment. Professionals will explore the Oracle Fusion Middleware Audit Framework, a centralized audit framework to the OAM and other Fusion Middleware component products.
Training program Wrap-Up
Finally, professionals will learn way to generate reports and audit for OAM deployments. Professionals will also learn to set up secure communication between OAM Server as well as WebGate.