This Oracle Access Management 12c PS3: Administration Essentials training program teaches professionals way to install, execute and configure the real life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3. Work with expert instructors to install, solve, diagnose and more.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Oracle Access Management 12c: Administration Essentials Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions.
- Configure detached credential collector [DCC]
- Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting for OAM 12c PS3.
- Manage sessions, policy and agents with the REST API.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager (OAM 12c)
- Configure servers, data sources, and agents
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain)
- Manage sign-on, sign-off, and sessions
- Explain and set up auditing and logging for OAM 12c
- Troubleshoot OAM 12c
- Configure and explain WLS, identity assertion, OAM assertion provider, and WLS authenticator
- Learn About Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Access Management
- Configure Detached Credential Collectors
- Configure OAM Reports in BI Publisher
Benefits to You
By taking this training program, professionals will develop a deep acknowledging of primary concepts of Access Management that include configuring User Stores and WebGates. Professionals will walk away with the understanding and skills to create authorization and authentication policies to protect resources and acknowledge session management and single sign on.
Troubleshoot & Diagnose
Expert instructors will also teach professionals way to diagnose, solve and monitor the OAM deployment environment. Professionals will explore the Oracle Fusion Middleware Audit Framework, a centralized audit framework to the OAM and other Fusion Middleware component products.
Training program Wrap-Up
Finally, professionals will learn way to generate audit reports for OAM deployments. Professionals will also learn about a solution to provide Single Sign-On for cloud environments and hybrid on-premise.