The Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design, implementation of design, deployment and adoption of an overall solution. The Solution Architect ensures that the solution meets the customer’s needs now and in the future. In this training program, professionals will learn about decisions a Solution Architect makes during an implementation, covering security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture, and more. This training program is designed to give professionals an introduction to the Solution Architect role.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Training program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 3 days
Before attending this training program, professionals must have:
- Passed MB-200 Exam
- Experience with the Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Solution Architect new to role or Senior Consultant (technical or functional)
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Azure
Senior Consultants (both technical and functional) that aspire to be, current Solution Architects that are new to the role or Solution Architects.
Lesson 1: Introduction
Training program introduction
Lesson 2: Becoming a Solution Architect/Getting to know your customer
- Define a Solution Architect
- Role of a Solution Architect on projects
- Project Methodology
- Getting to know your customer
- Team exercise – Getting to know your customer
Lesson 3: Conceptualizing the design from requirements
- How to lead the requirement collection effort
- Using fit gap analysis
- Pillars of good architecture
- Blueprinting the solution architecture
- Group exercise – Design from requirements
Lesson 4: Project governance and working as a team
- Solution Architect’s role in project governance
- Techniques for keeping a project on track
- Scenarios that could cause a project to fail
- Group exercise – Project governance and working as a team
Lesson 5: Power Platform Architecture
- Key Power Platform architecture components
- Understand how platform design and limits influence solution architectures
- Updates and feature releases
- Understand how to communicate how the platform meets customer needs
Lesson 6: Data Modeling
- Data model influences
- Data model strategy
- Data types
- Data relationships
- Group exercise – Data modeling
Lesson 7: Visualizations, Analytics, Reporting and AI
- Planning and evaluating requirements
- Operational reporting
- Power BI
- Enterprise BI
- Pre-built insights and custom AI
Lesson 8: Power Apps Architecture
- Discuss options for apps and how to choose where to start
- Discuss app composition options
- Using components as part of your app architecture
- Considerations for including Portals as an app in your architecture
- Group exercise – Power Apps Architecture topics
Lesson 9: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Microsoft vision and Solution Architect’s role in ALM
- Environment strategies
- Defning a solution structure for your deliverable
Lab: ALM Hands-on Lab
Lesson 10: Power Automate Architecture
- Discuss options for automation and custom logic
- Review considerations for using triggers and common actions
- Explore using Business Process Flows (BPF) to guide users through business processes
- Group Exercise – Evaluate scenarios for Power Automate usage
Lesson 11: Security Modeling
- Solution Architect’s role in security modeling
- Discovery and learning your client’s environment
- Controlling access to environments and resources
- Controlling access to CDS Data
- Group Exercise – Security Modeling
Lesson 12: Integrations
- Solution Architects role in Integrations
- What is an integration and why do we need it
- Platform features that enable integration
- CDS Event Publishing
- Scenarios for group discussion
Lesson 13: Dynamics 365 Applications Architecture
- Solution Architect’s role when deploying Dynamics 365 apps
- Architecture Considerations for primary apps
- Group Exercise – App specific working groups evaluate requirements
Lesson 14: Testing and Go Live
- Solution Architect’s role with testing and go live
- Planning for testing
Q: What is the Power Platform?
A: The ‘Power Platform’ is a collective term for three Microsoft products: Power BI, PowerApps and Power Automate (previously known as Flow).
Q: What does a solution architect do?
A: A Solution Architect is charged with converting predetermined elements into a design used by architects as a blueprint. A Solution Architect generally seeks to balance multiple aspects of the project, from safety to design.
Q: What is the next role available after “solution architect”?
A: A product manager would be the one who would be involved in getting the product to the market and solution architect would be involved in implementing the product should a client decide to implement it. There is some sort of complementary skills in both roles.
Q: Is Solutions Architect a good job?
A: Multiple business analysts with strong technical backgrounds are moving into solutions architect roles and this can be a good career path for a person. If you like technology enough to keep up with the latest platforms, tools, as well as technologies, then solution architect could be a great career path choice for you.
Q: How do you ensure the quality of training program?
A: Radiant has highly intensive selection criteria for Technology Trainers & Consultants, who deliver you training programs. Our trainers & consultants undergo rigorous technical and behavioral interview and assessment process before they are on boarded in the company.
Our Technology experts / trainers & consultant carry deep dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified from the OEM.
Our training programs are practical oriented with 70% – 80% hands on the training technology tool. Our training program focuses on one-on-one interaction with each participant, latest content in curriculum, real time projects and case studies during the training program.
Our faculty will provide you the knowledge of each course from fundamental level in an easy way and you are free to ask your doubts any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have patience and ability to explain difficult concepts in simplistic way with depth and width of knowledge.
To ensure quality learning, we provide support session even after the training program.
Q: What if I/we have doubts after attending your training program?
A: Radiant team of experts would be available on the email Support@radianttechlearning.com to answer your technical queries, even after the training program.
We also conduct a 3 – 4 hours online session after 2 weeks of the training program, to respond on your queries & project assigned to you.
Q: If I face technical difficulty during the class what should I do?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with you as well. Participants have to ensure that they have the system with required configuration with good internet speed to access online labs.
If the problem still persists or you face any challenge during the class then you can report to us or your trainer. In that case Radiant would provide you the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.