Why IOT Course
- There is estimated to be 41 Billion IoT Devices by 2027
- By 2023, 70% of Automobiles Will Be Connected to the Internet
- Every Second, 127 Devices are Connected to the Internet
- There will be 1.9 Billion 5G Cellular subscriptions by 2024
- Companies Will Invest Up to $1.1 Trillion in IoT by 2023
- The Total Economic Impact of IoT Could Range Between $4 and $11 Trillion per Year by 2025
- The Home IoT Market is predictable to Grow to $53.45 Billion by 2022
- By 2024, the Global IoT Healthcare Market is possibly to touch $140 Billion
- Over 80 Percent of Industrial Manufacturing Companies Are Using or Planning to Use IoT Devices
- Nine out of Ten Senior Executives in Technology, Media, and Telecom Companies Say IoT Growth is Critical to Their Business
- Over 60 Percent of US Cities areFinancing in Smart City IoT Technology
- Nearly 90 Percent of Retailers Are Using or Planning to Use IoT to Customize Store Visits
Radiant Techlearning offers “IOT” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Duration: 4 days
- At the end of the course, participants will be having deep knowledge on IOT END to END system, its implementation, carrier opportunities on IOT, components of IOT.
- It should be easy for them, to choose further field based on their interest and experience.