This Introduction to Cloud Identity course is designed as anIntroduction to Cloud Identity which lays the foundation for any new Identity/Access Management/Mobile Device or Cloud Identity, Management Admins as they start security establishment and access management in most efficient manner for their organization. This course will boost your confidence in controlling access to services,utilizing the elementary functions of the Admin Console to manage users, configuring general security settings, and a lot more. Through a series of introductory modules, step-by-step practice exercises, Google knowledge resources, and knowledge checks, professionals can expect to be well versed with all the skills they need to get started as new Cloud Identity Administrators.
Radiant Techlearning offers Introduction to Cloud Identity training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Duration: 1 day
By the end of this course, students will be proficient in:
- Establishing a Cloud Identity domain for theirpersonal domain or for their organization.
- Adding users to practice management of user lifecycle.
- Modifying user permissions to improve understanding of core Cloud Identity features
- Adding mobile devices within the Google Mobile Management module.
- Modifying mobile management policy sets to be familiar with product options.
- Navigating the Reports module, and practice running reports.
- Exploring and applying different security protocols to the domain.
In order to get the most out of this training course, learners should be prepared to:
- Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Cloud Identity. You will need to enter payment method information. We will guide you step-by-step how to cancel your account if you wish to end your Cloud Identity instance at the end of training and avoid unnecessary charging.
- Use an existing domain or purchase a new domain through Google (if you do not have an existing domain, we will help you in purchasing a domain through Google).
This course is intended for hopeful and existing system administrators who are: Attempting to better understand how a cloud-based Identity Provider (IdP) functions Looking to understand more about using Cloud Identity and how to deploy it within their organization Tech savvy individuals who are interested in learning more about Google Cloud Identity.
Q: What is cloud identity?
A: Cloud identity is an IDaas i.e. identity as a service solution that allows users to centrally manage other users or groups who can manage cloud resources easily. Cloud identity gives free services to users who don’t require G suite services like Gmail or drive.
Q: Are google cloud certification worth it?
A: Certificate is official document which proves that user passed the exam and it requires understanding and knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and it’s products and needs proper studying, as well as experience, so from that perspective, it’s worth it.
Q: How do a user move to cloud?
A: The steps are given below for the successful cloud migration:-
- Determine why you want to move to the cloud
- SWOT analysis
- Assess your environment
- Selecting the right cloud partner
- Select the cloud environment required
- Determine the architecture
- Select the right cloud provider (not to be mistaken with partner)
- Plan the migration
- Execute (read BACKUP first)
Q: If I face technical difficulty during the class what should I do?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with you as well. Participants have to ensure that they have the system with required configuration with good internet speed to access online labs.
If the problem still persists or you face any challenge during the class then you can report to us or your trainer. In that case Radiant would provide you the recorded session of that particular day. However, those recorded sessions are not meant only for personal consumption and NOT for distribution or any commercial use.
Q: When the training would be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select and complete the enrollment process.
You can always email us on the below email address (whichever applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.
Q: Will I get course completion certificate?
A: The course completion certification would be awarded to all the professionals, who have completed the training program and the project assignment given by your instructor.
You can use the certificate in your future job interviews will surely help you to land in your dream job.
Q: Does this training program include any project?
A: Yes, Radiant will provide you the most updated, high valued and relevant real time projects and case studies in each training program.
We included projects in each training program from fundamental level to advance level so that you don’t have to face any difficulty in future. You will work on highly exciting projects and that will upgrade your skill, knowledge and industry experience.