This training program provides professionals with thorough conceptual and procedural information on item and pricing administration. The training program teaches professionals to perform item, pricing, and other related configurations using the IBM® Sterling Business Center application. This training program is primarily designed for developers and implementers. The training program begins with an overview of the item and pricing concepts along with an introduction to the Sterling Business Center application. The training program provides in-depth study of each of these topics – customer management, catalog and item administration, resource pool management, system configurations, and pricing administration. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, professionals can learn to create catalogs, items, pricing rules, and so on. Each unit has a checkpoint for the professionals to reinforce the topics that were covered.
Radiant Techlearning offers IBM Sterling Order Management (V9.5) Configuring Item and Pricing training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led/ Online mode.
Duration : 2 days
This training program will enable professionals to:
- Describe item and pricing concepts.
- Navigating the IBM Sterling Business Center application and understanding its functionality.
- Create and work with the following item concepts:
- Catalogs and subcatalogs
- Services and fulfillment configurations
- Customer management
- Create the following pricing engine components:
- Price lists
- Pricing rules
- Price types
- Describe and perform system tasks such as, master data upload and object extensibility.
- Describe the various configurations available in the System Setup tab in the IBM Sterling Business Center application.