The training program introduces professionals to mapping, the Map Editor, and the Graphical Process Modeler. Professionals will create maps and business processes and also process data to trade with the trading partners. Training program provides in-depth knowledge on the Sterling B2B Map Editor, which is used to map the outbound and inbound business process, and create and execute a business process. The training program also deals with the creation of envelopes and the adaptors required for the process. Training program is primarily defined for Sterling B2B Integrator map developers, services, support, tester and EDI end users. The training program starts with a high level overview of Sterling B2B Integrator. The training program provides hands-on exercises for compiling and defining a map, creating business process, obtaining acknowledgements for the outbound business process, and defining the envelopes for the business process for executing them.
Radiant Techlearning offers IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (X12) v220.127.116.11 training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led/ Online mode.
This training program will enable professionals to:
- Describe about the Sterling B2B Integrator and Map Editor.
- Navigate through the Map Editor.
- Create an Inbound 850, an Outbound 810, a system header, and an 856 Map.
- Describe to administer maps in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Create an inbound and outbound business process.
- List various methods to view the business process results.
- Create and analyze the acknowledgment maps.
- Search for EDI documents and correlations.