IBM i2 iBase User training program includes using the query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scored matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
Radiant Techlearning offers IBM i2 iBase User training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led/Online Mode.
Duration: 1 Day
On completion of this course, professionals should be able to:
- Learn the iBase query functions
- Learn about the creation and analysis of Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data
- Learn how to populate the database through import
- Learn to export database records out of the database
- How to use Search 360
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to run analysis
- Learn how to track history and edits
- Learn how to publish data