This training program builds on the content learned in the “IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS V9.6 – Foundation” course. It is designed for professionals who will be in the role of team lead or project manager, or who want to learn more about advanced DOORS end-user functionality. This program teaches defining linking relationships and attributes, creating and structuring DOORS projects, setting access permissions, and managing change. It also teaches working with spreadsheets, external linking, and applying configuration management strategies to DOORS data.
Radiant Techlearning offers IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS V9.6 – Practitioner training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led/ Online mode.
Duration : 1 day
This training program enables professionals to learn:
- To build projects in DOORS, including defining data structure, linking schema, attributes, and access permissions
- Use DOORS external linking facilities
- Share DOORS information with 3rd parties
- To control the flow of changes through your DOORS database
- To apply configuration management and backup strategies to your DOORS data