This single-day instructor led Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals course introduces AWS professionals to the core capabilities of Google Cloud in the four technology pillars:
- Storage, and
With presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get details of similarities, differences, and initial operating guidelines quickly.
Radiant Techlearning offers Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Duration: 1 Day
- Application Development
- Business Transformation
To get the most out of this course, participants should:
- Have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools
- Be experienced with Amazon VPC, Amazon EC2 instances, and disks.
- Familiar with Amazon S3 and AWS database technologies.
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Identify Google Cloud counterparts for AWS IaaS, AWS PaaS, AWS SQL, AWS Blob Storage, AWS Application Insights, and AWS Data Lake
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
- Manage and monitor applications
Explain feature and pricing model differences
Q: What are the various AWS products build for offering Cloudservices?
A: AWS products are made mainly by three types of cloud services and i.e.
- Computing: The AWS products for computing are Auto-Scaling, EC2, Lightsat, Elastic Beanstalk, and Lambda.
- Storage: The AWS products for storage include S3, Elastic File System, Elastic Block Storage, and Glacier
- Networking: The AWS products for networking include VPC, Route53 and Amazon CloudFront.
Q: What is AWS Lambda?
A: AWS Lambda is a compute service which lets user to run code in the AWS Cloud without provisioning or managing servers.
Q: What is the role of AWS CloudTrail?
A: AWS CloudTrail is a service which is designed for monitoring and auditing actions of API calls. With AWS CloudTrail, the user can easily monitor and retain account activity connected with actions covering the AWS infrastructure speed.
Q: What are life cycle hooks in AWS auto scaling?
A: Lifecycle hooks can be added in the auto scaling group. It enables you to perform custom actions by pausing instances where the auto scaling group terminates and launches them. Every auto-scaling group consists of multiple lifecycle hooks.
Q: What if I/we have doubts after attending your training program?
A: Radiant team of experts would be available on the email Support@radianttechlearning.com to answer your technical queries, even after the training program.
We also conduct a 3 – 4 hours online session after 2 weeks of the training program, to respond on your queries & project assigned to you.
Q: What is the mode of payment?
A: You can submit payment to Radiant by:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Google pay
Q: Does this training program include any project?
A: Yes, Radiant will provide you the most updated, high valued and relevant real time projects and case studies in each training program.
We included projects in each training program from fundamental level to advance level so that you don’t have to face any difficulty in future. You will work on highly exciting projects and that will upgrade your skill, knowledge and industry experience.
Q: What is the benefit of doing training from Radiant Techlearning?
A: Radiant Techlearning is receptive to new ideas and always believes in a creative approach that makes learning easy and effective. We stand strong with highly qualified & certified technology Consultants, trainers and developers who believe in amalgamation of practical and creative training to groom the technical skills.
Our training programs are practical oriented with 70% – 80% hands on the training technology tool. Our training program focuses on one-on-one interaction with each participant, latest content in curriculum, real time projects and case studies during the training program.
Our experts will also share best practices & will give you guidance to score high & perform better in your certification exams.
To ensure your success, we provide support session even after the training program.
You would also be awarded with a course completion certificate recognized by the industry after completion of the course & the assignment.