About this course
This course is designed for professionals to acquire required knowledge to design Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot with the help of artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform which includes pre-built AI functionality and language understanding in the Azure Cognitive Services.
Radiant Techlearning offers Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / online mode.
Duration: 1 Day
Before attending this course, professionals must have:
- Azure Fundamentals
- Understanding of Azure storage technologies
- C# Knowledge
The course is designed specifically for Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
In this section the professionals will get to know about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
Module 2: Creating Bots
The professionals will get to know about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
The professionals will get to know about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Module 4: Using LUIS to Create Language Understanding Functionality
The professionals will learn about how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution using LUIS.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
The professionals will learn how to integrate LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Module 6: Integrating Cognitive Services with the help of Bots and Agents
Integration of Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as OCR and object detection, image and text analysis and sentiment analysis.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
Q: Does Microsoft use AI?
A: Most recently, Microsoft announced new technology designed to accelerate machine learning algorithms to real time which is known as Project Brainwave and it uses programmable processors known as FPGAs and use to run the sophisticated and compute-hungry algorithms. Microsoft is also developing industry specific AI applications.
Q: What is Microsoft’s AI called?
A: Microsoft replaced this unsatisfactory handwork by humans with is a piece of AI-enhanced technology called FastStart.
Q: What is an AI platform?
A: An AI Platform is a framework which is designed to function more efficiently and intelligently than traditional frameworks. An AI Platform can also provide Data Governance, ensuring the use of best practices by a team of AI scientists and ML engineers.
Q: Is Azure better than AWS?
A: Azure is 4-12% cheaper than AWS, and it also offers some extra properties which makes it better than AWS. PaaS Capabilities mainly include both Azure and AWS are similar in offering PaaS capabilities for virtual networking, storage, and machines.
Q: What are the various learning options or training mode available?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers customized solutions and training programs for individuals, teams and businesses depending upon what they require. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programs scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning and solve problems quickly
- Get help from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programs and solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet needs of all learners
- Let your employees be geared up for all kinds of problem solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with latest information stretching from technology, business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong background and working experience on the technology.
Radiant Techlearning offers more than 800+ courses and for each course Radiant have identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant has highly intensive selection criteria for Technology Trainers & Consultants, who deliver you training programs. Our trainers & consultants undergo rigorous technical and behavioral interview and assessment process before they are on boarded in the company.
Our Technology experts / trainers & consultant carry deep dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified from the OEM. Our faculty will provide you the knowledge of each course from fundamental level in an easy way and you are free to ask your doubts any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have patience and ability to explain difficult concepts in simplistic way with depth and width of knowledge.
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training program on the weekday, weekend and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits to your need.
Q: When the training would be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select and complete the enrollment process.
You can always email us on the below email address (whichever applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.