This training program teaches professionals to perform fundamental database regulatory tasks utilizing DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. These undertakings incorporate making and populating databases and executing a legitimate structure to help recuperation prerequisites. The entrance systems chose by the DB2 Optimizer will be analysed utilizing the DB2 Explain devices. Different symptomatic strategies will be introduced including utilizing the db2diag.log record messages to coordinate professional’s examination of issues just as utilizing the db2pd orders.
Radiant Techlearning offers DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for Linux and Windows training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led/Online Mode.
Duration: 32 Hours
On competition of this course, professionals should be able to:
- Administer a DB2 database system using commands and GUI tools
- Compare DMS, SMS, and Automatic storage management for table space storage
- Implement a given logical database design using DB2 to support integrity and concurrency requirements
- List and describe the components of DB2
- Define a DB2 recovery strategy and perform the tasks necessary to support the strategy
- Use autonomic features of DB2
- Examine Explain output to determine access strategy chosen by Optimizer
- Investigate current application activity that might indicate performance problems using SQL statements
- Implement DB2 security