Data Warehouse Concepts course describes the evolution of information management systems. You are introduced to data warehousing and business intelligence, and their role in data analytics. You also get a brief introduction to modern data analytic technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and big data. The professionals will learn to define the Data Warehouse concepts and terminology with focus on Analytic Views. They gain knowledge about the basics of data modelling and the different techniques used for data modelling. Towards the end of the course, they get introduced to the ETL and EL-T processes for extracting, transforming, and loading data in a Data Warehouse.
Radiant Techlearning offers Data Warehouse Concepts Training Program in Classroom and Virtual Instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Describe the evolution of information management systems.
- Identify the need for Data Warehousing and information management in real time business scenarios.
- Define Data Warehousing and BI, related concepts and terminology.
- Understand the limitations of Data Warehousing for prescriptive analysis and the evolution of Big Data.
- Define different techniques of data modeling used with Data Warehousing.
- Describe the process of extraction, transformation, and loading with reference to ETL and EL-T methodologies.
- Explain multi-dimensional model and analytic views.
- Explain the different data modelling techniques for data warehousing
- Describe methods and tools for extracting, transforming, and loading data
- Discuss the different Oracle tools to implement data warehousing on-premise
- Discuss Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud (ADWC) and Data Integration Platform Cloud (DIPC)
- Define the terminology and explain the basic concepts of data warehousing
- Describe the analytic views and multi-dimensional model
- Introduce machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data
Q: What is the purpose of Data Warehousing?
A: Data Warehousing is an electronic data management system which supports business intelligence and development activities especially analytics. They support analysis of performing enrolling and queries and could store large amount of analytical data.
Q: What are the difference between ETL and ELT?
A: ETL and ELT preferably have two different types of staging areas, the difference between them is that in ETL staging areas are found within ETL tool, whereas in ELT the staging areas are found within data warehouse and database engine performs the transformations.
Q: Which ETL software tools are given most preference?
A: Some of the recommendable ETL software tools are :-
- AWS glue
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Informatica Powercenter
Q: What is meant by analytical sandbox?
A: Analytical sandbox is typically an area carved out of existing data warehouse which provides required resources for supporting experimental and developmental analytical operation.
Q: Is there any difference between Data Lake and Data Warehouse?
A: Data likes and Data Warehouses are both widely used for big data storages. Data Lake is a vast storage of raw data which is not defined while data warehouse is the storage of filtered data already determined for specific purpose.
Q: Are there any classifications of Data Warehousing?
A: There are 3 main classification :-
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Operational Data Store
- Data Mart
Q: Why one should prefer Radiant Techlearning ?
A: Radiant believes in practical and creative approach to training and development which distinguishes it from the other training and developmental platforms. Moreover training courses are undertaken by some of the experts who are having vast range of experience in their domain.
Q: What if I/we have doubts after attending your training program?
A: Radiant team of experts would be available on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to answer your technical queries even after the training program.
Q: Does this training program include any project?
A: Yes, Radiant will provide you most updated high value and relevant real time projects and case studies in each training program.
Q: If I face technical difficulty during the session then is there any remedy for that?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with us as well. Participants have to ensure that they have access to the required configuration with good internet speed.
Q: What is schedule of training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekday, weekend and combination of weekday and weekend. We provide you complete liberty to choose the schedule that suits to your need.