CP100 – SAP Cloud Platform course is relevant for Industry 4.Now / Industry 4.0. Industry 4.0 is about industrial change with the help of new digital technology that makes it promising to gather and analyze data across machines and business systems – allowing faster, more flexible, and more efficient procedures to create higher-quality, individualized goods at reduced costs. This training program will familiarize and inform professionals about the vast potential of SAP Cloud Platform with outstanding hands-ons to execute deep-dives into this open platform.
Radiant Techlearning offers “CP100 – SAP Cloud Platform” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
This course will prepare you to:
- Use in a proficient way the SAP Cloud Platform
- Apply the options of a secure communication
- Use SAP Cloud Platform Services
- Create and operate applications with different development approaches
Q: What is SAP Cloud Platform?
A: SAP Cloud Platform is an open business platform designed to help you innovate, integrate and extend applications with agility, flexibility and choice. Thanks to the multi-cloud foundation we can leverage to the latest cloud-native technologies and gets benefits from major hyper-scalar infrastructures. Use one of the platform to create intelligent, mobile-ready applications to serve customers, modernize business processes and compete effectively.
Q: Why SAP Cloud Platform?
A: Success requires agility, flexibility and the ability to connect end-to-end processes across your organization and beyond. Business cloud platform is critical to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in continuously modifying market.
- Build innovative business applications
- Extend your cloud or on-premise applications
- Integrate your applications in the cloud and on-prem seamlessly while securely
Q: How can SAP Cloud Platform simplify integration?
A: SAP Cloud Platform can simplify the integration and extension of SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud with other SAP and third-party software. Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke makes use of custom app development to boost customer experiences. Döhler begin the SAP Cash Application using SAP Early Adopter Care along with SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
Q:Benefits in SAP cloud platform?
A: SAP Cloud Platform provides users to:
- Create column views using both HANA Studio and SQL commands via JDBC.
- Connect to the HANA instance on SAP Cloud Platform easily via Eclipse.
- Deploy the apps on Cloud Foundry based runtimes and backing services.
- Connect to up to 2 on-premises systems.
- Create unlimited HTML
- Test drive the Java
Q: List various solutions for software development?
A: SAP Cloud platform supports business critical solutions for software development and it includes −
- SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Success factors
- SAP Hybris
- SAP Ariba
- Business Objects
- SAP ERP Business suite
Q: What are the benefits of data center management?
A: All the data centers are managed by SAP itself, so you can expect the given key benefits associated with data center management −
Q: Why SAP Cloud Platform is Different?
A: SAP Cloud platform provides PaaS based in-memory and micro-service based mobile allow cloud applications. SAP Cloud Platform gives us an option to control our choice of clouds, frameworks, and applications.
Q: What are the project fields that are displayed while opening a compliance contract ?
A: When you create or open a compliance contract request from an SAP Ariba Contracts workspace, the following project fields are propagated from the workspace to contract compliance:
- Contract ID
- Supplier This is used for the Vendor field in contract compliance.
- Term Type This is used for the Evergreen field in contract compliance.
If Term Type is Perpetual, Evergreen is Yes. Otherwise, Evergreen is No.
- Hierarchical Type
- Effective Date
- Expiration Date
Q: What is the process of SAP Cloud Platform?
A: The process is :
- Open the SAP Cloud Platform cockpit
- Open Process Visibility tile
- Navigate to Spacesand choose your space.
- Create a service instance
- In the Instance Namefield, provide pvservice as the instance name.
- Choose Finish.
- Create service key for service instance
Q: What are the points that should be clear while planning for a site ?
A: The key points to be considered for site planning are as follows −
- Site Goals
- Site Navigation
- Site Content
- Site Evolution
Q: Why is checklist required for the site ? Who can be the target audience for the site?
A: You will have to use the following checklist for this purpose −
Purpose of site creation
- Target audience
- Business goals
- End user goals
The target audience for a site includes −
- Existing customers
- New customers
Q: What are the different types of repositories available in in SAP Cloud?
A: The following repositories are available in SAP Cloud −
- Theme Repository: This is available in Theme tab in Portal service.
- Document Repository: This is available on Document tab in Portal service.
- Widget Repository: This is available in Content tab in Portal service.