In C4H510 – SAP Service Cloud course professionals will learn how to implement SAP Service Cloud. This training program will include configuration of service processes which includes topics such as the business process configuration, registered products, warranty management, and service levels.
Radiant Techlearning offers “C4H510 – SAP Service Cloud” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
This course will prepare professionals to:
- Tanslate customer business needs to best practice business scenarios in SAP Service Cloud
- Set up and configure the solution to manage SAP Service Cloud business processes
- Describe the integration scenarios available with SAP Service Cloud
- Demonstrate SAP Service Cloud reporting capabilities
- Explain the different communication channels that are supported in SAP Service Cloud
- Explain and set up Service Levels, Categories and Work Distributions
- Understand knowledge base functionality in Service Tickets
- Explain and set up Registered Products and Installed Bases
- Describe integration scenarios of SAP Service Cloud with SAP Commerce Cloud
- Explain and set up Warranty Management and maintenance plan in Tickets
- Explain and maintain the role of Resource Scheduler & Time Recording in Tickets
- Understand Service Contracts in SAP Service Cloud
- Configure and Explain Visit planning in tickets
- Explain Response templates and its determination in Tickets
- Explain SAP Cloud for Customer Work Ticket integration with ERP
Q: Does SAP have its own cloud?
A: Within the number of major players in the PaaS marketplace, SAP offers its own product here, called SAP Cloud Platform. It is a strong product and is used by SAP and some partners as the development environment to build and run brand new applications.
Q: What are the services of cloud?
A: The following explains the 3 services offered by cloud computing for businesses:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) .
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Q: What is SAP Cloud Migration?
A: SAP migration to the cloud happens when companies move their SAP applications, data and technology to managed cloud services. There are a various number of methodologies and platforms available, so we need to choose a platform that completely fits in the resources, budget and business needs.
Q: What do you mean by cloud service?
A: The term “cloud services” refers to a wide range of services delivered on demand to companies and customers over the internet. These services are designed to provide affordable and, easy access to applications and resources, without any need for internal infrastructure or hardware.
Q: Who uses cloud computing services and why?
A: The cloud computing is mainly done by Corporate and government entities to address a variety of application and infrastructure needs such as CRM, database, compute, and data storage. Unlike a traditional IT environment, cloud computing services deliver IT resources in minutes to hours and align costs to real usage.
Q: What do you mean by Service and Repair Processes Overview?
A: Service and repair processes are aligned around processes involving technicians maintaining or mend(repair) results, products or equipment for customers. It may be work requested by a customer when a product or equipment owned by a customer has a difficulty, or it may be regular maintenance or service distributed by the manufacturer or a dealer.
Q: What is SAP Cloud for Service?
A: SAP Cloud for Service is an online software solution for client service and support (CSS) by SAP, a longtime leader in the enterprise resource planning a.k.a ERP .
This system offers multi-channelling services ticket management across email, chat, phone, SMS, social media platforms and Web self-service channels.
Q: What do you mean by Customer Service functionality?
A: Service Agents using SAP Cloud for Service, are assigned the Customer Service functionality in the system. This is mostly found under the Customer Service work center in the system. From there, the agents can approach the queue, tickets, templates and unassociated e-mails depending on their authorisation and organisation assigned tasks.
Q: How to create a unified service experience with SAP Service Cloud?
A: Allow agents and technicians to get the insights they need to stop broken, fragmented experiences that delay issue.
- Create a single view of the clients to better serve them, based on service history and interactions with other.
- Diagnose issues to reduce the downtime and optimize end-to-end service execution
- Provide instant access to insights, regardless of where details are stored, with cloud-based customer service software.
Q: How do I use SAP SaaS?
A: I use SAP SaaS as:
- Choose from a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment to meet your specific needs.
- Browse SAP SaaS applications for all lines of business – conveniently managed and updated in the cloud.
- Reduce costs, harness the latest technologies, and innovate faster.
- Build, extend, integrate, and deploy cloud applications on SAP Cloud Platform.