C4H341 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1 (formerly HY400) is composed of a standard set of extensions providi base functionality for building e-commerce solutions.The course illustrates some of the basic functionalities and main concepts of SAP Commerce Cloud and helps applicants get knowledge of which features are out-of-the-box and which have to be implemented. It is targeted for software developers, software architects, and technical consultants. Applicants will understand software demonstrations and will acquire knowledge to install, configure, and apply basic customizations. For each major topic presented in the training program, applicants will complete an exercise that covers different features discussed in the theory portion. This training is based on the B2C Accelerator. Construction of new features to the existing storefront is the foremost theme for the entire training, although applicants also learn how to generate their own custom storefronts. This training program does not undertakes project-specific problems, but it shows how to go through many common developer tasks.
Radiant Techlearning offers “C4H340 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1 (formerly HY400)” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
This course will prepare you to:
- understand the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce Cloud (on-premise and cloud version)
- understand how to code within SAP Commerce Cloud platform
- provide configuration for the SAP Commerce Cloud platform back-end
- know how to build and deploy your solution to the Cloud
- know where to get additional information, best practices, and documentation for SAP Commerce Cloud
Q: What is SAP Cloud API Management?
A: SAP Cloud Platform API Management lets you publish, promote, and oversee APIs in a secure and scalable environment. It is present in both Neo and Cloud Foundry Environment.
Q: What is the process of SAP Commerce Cloud Developer ?
A: The Procedure is:
- In the SAP Fiori Launchpad, select the Maintain Business Roles tile in the Identity and Access Management section.
- To define a new developer business role, choose Create from Template.
- In the Create Business Role from Template dialog, use the value help to select template SAP_BR_Developer and choose OK.
- Select Maintain Restrictions.
- In the Restrictions tab, navigate to Write and select Unrestricted from the dropdown list.
- Select Back to Main Page and choose Save and Activate.
Q: What prerequisite do I need to have for this training?
A: The essentials are :
- Intermediate knowledge in Java.
- Java EE concepts and patterns.
- The Spring Framework.
Q: This course is based on which software?
A: This course is based on SAP Commerce Cloud 1905.
Q: What all topics are covered in this course?
A: The topics are:
- About this view.
- Installing SAP Commerce
- Set up
- Scripting Tools.
- Data Modelling
- Spring in SAP Commerce
And a lot more topics are covered under this.
Q: What all is required while doing this course?
A: If you plan to use your own machine, please consider following system requirements:
- CPU: Minimum Dual Core (recommended Quad Core)
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB (recommended 16 GB)
- Hard Disk: 7200 rpm IDE (recommended SSD)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB (recommended 20 GB)
- Most recent Java 11 Development kit-64 bit
- General requirements for all on-site trainings (Required for all SAP Customer Experience on-site trainings, regardless of the course content):
- Projector with VGA connection required. DVI / HDMI connections are optional.
- Internet connection is required for trainer and attendees.
- A list of names of attendees.
- Information on participants’ technical background and experience with SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Usually requested as part of the training setup process:
- Name badges for attendees are required.
Q: What all will you learn from this course?
A: This course will prepare you to:
- understand the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce solution on premise and cloud version
- understand how to develop and code through SAP Commerce Cloud platform
- provide configuration into SAP Commerce Cloud platform in the backend
- know how to build and deploy their solution to the Cloud
- know where to get additional information, best practices and documentation
Q: What are the prerequisites of becoming a Cloud Developer?
A: Prerequisites to become a Cloud Developer :
- Must know at least one programming language and should be proficient in that.
- familiar with software development concepts and databases
- Hypervisor and Virtualization techniques
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud computing
- Basic Networking skills
Q: What are the steps required for creating SAP Trial Cloud Account ?
A: The steps are:
- Let us Create an SAP Trial Cloud Account.
- Click on “Register for Free”.
- SAP Cloud Trial Account Login
- Select the “Enter Your Trial Account” option present on the Right Top side.
- Click on “Continue” button and then select on “Enter Your Trial Account”
- List of all the available services are visible.
Q: What are the characteristics of a cloud developer?
A: The characteristics are:
- An operational mindset
- Robust cloud computing skills
- Adopt DevOps practices