This instructor-led Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals course introduces professionals to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides a basic overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a closer look on the data processing capabilities.
Radiant Techlearning offers Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / online mode.
Duration: 5 Days
- Exploring the Google Cloud Platform and Identifying the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products
- Migrating existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform usingCloudSQL and Cloud Dataproc
- Carrying out interactive data analysis byemploying BigQuery and Cloud SQL
- Choosing between various data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform
- Using BigQuery ML, ML APIs, and AutoML to create ML models
Basic knowledge of SQL will be useful but not mandatory.
This accelerated boot camp course introduces professionals to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides a basic overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a closer look on the data processing capabilities.
Q: Explain the different features of Hadoop?
A: Open-Source – Hadoop is an open-sourced platform. It allows the code to be rewritten or say modified according to user and analytics requirements.
Scalability – Hadoop supports the addition of hardware resources to the new nodes.
Data Recovery – Hadoop follows replication which allows the recovery of data in the case of any failure.
Data Locality – it means that Hadoop moves the computation to the data and not the other way round. This way, the whole process speeds up.
Q: Exaplain the core method of reducer?
A: There are three core methods of reducers and i.e.
setup() – it is useful to configure different parameters like heap size, distributed cache and input data.
reduce() – A parameter which is called once per key with the concerned reduce task
cleanup() – it mainly clears all temporary files and called only at the end of a reducer task.
Q: What is machine learning use for?
A: Machine learning is a process of data analysis which automates analytical model building. It is a kind of fundamental branch of artificial intelligence which is based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
Q: What skills are required for machine learning job?
A: Some of the skills required to do a job of machine learning are listed below:-
- Data Modeling.
- Programing Skills.
- Programming Fundamentals and CS.
- Applying ML Libraries & Algorithms.
- Software Design.
Q: What are the various learning options or training mode available?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers customized solutions and training programmes for individuals, teams and businesses depending upon what they require. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Individuals / One-O-One Training
- Focused learning sessions
- Programme scheduling according to your choice
- Get personalized attention
- Choose what technology interests you
Teams: Enroll for our Classroom or online Public Batches
- Get our specialized updated content for different skill levels
- Get on-demand learning and solve problems quickly
- Get help from the ground level through sequential learning
- Get customized training programmes and solutions that can be curated especially for your business
- Meet needs of all learners
- Let your employees be geared up for all kinds of problem solving
- Inspire your teams for future
- Update your employees with latest information stretching from technology, business leadership to marketing
Q: Who will be the instructor of training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning has large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong background and working experience on the technology.
Radiant Techlearning offers more than 800+ courses and for each course Radiant have identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant has highly intensive selection criteria for Technology Trainers & Consultants, who deliver you training programs. Our trainers & consultants undergo rigorous technical and behavioural interview and assessment process before they are on boarded in the company.
Our Technology experts / trainers & consultant carry deep dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified from the OEM. Our faculty will provide you the knowledge of each course from fundamental level in an easy way and you are free to ask your doubts any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have patience and ability to explain difficult concepts in simplistic way with depth and width of knowledge.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: In case of Radiant Techlearning solutions cancel an event, 100% of course fee will be refunded to the participant.
We provide best-in-class training programs to our clients with large number of services. Radiant also believe in taking feedback from its clients time to time. If you face any kind of difficulty you can freely discuss with us. However due to some reason if your expectations are not met. We do have refund policy in which Radiant will refund your payment within 7 days. To get the refund you have to inform us about your concern before 20% completion of the training program.
Q: Where is Radiant Techlearning Located?
A: Radiant Techlearning is headquartered in Electronic city & technology hub of Northern India, Noida, which is surrounded by several large multinational, medium & small Software companies.
We have our offices located all across the country and partners across the globe.