Architect the cloud based infrastructure utilizing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. Building on your skills obtained from the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Administration Essentials training program, discover deeper into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services to execute and design a scalable as well as secure cloud solution that meets DR and HA needs. Design secure networks with disaster recovery options, and discover database capacity planning and advanced database features on OCI. Also discover the gamut of new services on OCI for example Events, Streaming and Functions.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Architecting Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Solutions training program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 4 days
- Make architectural decisions based on OCI best practices and principles
- Design highly available, secure networks with disaster recovery options using advanced features of OCI services
- Explore and leverage multiple ways of connecting to cloud networks based on security and performance requirements
- Database Sizing/Capacity Planning for Performance
- Oracle Database Cloud Migration Solutions
- Understand Metrics, Alarms, monitoring query language
- Creating a K8s cluster in OCI using ‘quickstart’