In this one day training program, professionals learn way to create, manage and maintain Templates. Using a combination of demonstration, lecture as well as lab exercises, the training program covers all processes required to create, copy, edit, import and export SAP Ariba Workspace templates. Professionals also learn way to add flexibility to templates by adding questions and conditions, which are used to configure contract agreements to meet particular requirements.
Radiant Teachlearning offers SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing: Workspace Template Administration Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 1 day
This course will prepare professionals to:
- Describe the benefits of templates and how to work with them
- Describing what the different types of project templates are used for and how they are implemented
- Plan, create and publish the different types of project templates
- Create groups, team members, assignments and restrictions
- Describe different task types, notifications and phases
- Explain how to use and organize document types
- Describe how to use tasks with workflows
- Test, publish, edit, version, delete, import and export a template
- Upgrade and use project templates
Course based on software release
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing, SAP Ariba Procurement
Q: Who is a contract manager?
A: A Contract Manager is a generic term used to refer to a legal entity, a natural person/team assigned to/ authority vested on/ delegated to manage the execution of a contract.
Q: When the training would be conducted?
A: Once we receive your enrollment request, we will share the enrollment details with you to select and complete the enrollment process.
Q: What all steps must be planned while creating the contracts with Enhanced Contract Authority ?
A: The steps are as follows:
- contract management roles and responsibilities
- list of key contacts contract management system;
- governance structure;
- contract documents
- key milestones
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and a description of the standards or measurement process,
- key contract deliverables
- reporting requirements lines of reporting;
- payment procedures consistent with contractual provisions;
- record keeping requirements and procedures;
- audit or independent assurance requirements;
- change management or contract variation procedures;
- issues management and escalation;
- key contractual remedies;
- risk management plan
- stakeholder engagement plan;
- communication plan;
- insurance coverage, if required;
- guarantees and/or securities, if applicable;
- price adjustment formula and circumstances;
- interface management
- contract closure procedures.
Q: What are the features of Enhanced Contract Authority?
A: Its features include:
- The ability to work with a Sap documents in outline view with conditional clauses document properties clause drag-and-drop.
- ECA also removes the ActiveX requirement needed for Desktop File Synch in authoring.
Q: How are the contracts implemented?
A: The contracts are implemented in the following ways :
- Time control
- Cost control
- Price adjustment
- Replacement of indices
- Quality control
- Managing Contract risks
Q: What is the topics that are covered in this course?
A: The topics covered are :
- Prepare a Workspace
- Author the Main Agreement
- Review & Negotiate Contract Documents
- Approve & Finalize Contract Workspace
- Amend & Manage Contract Workspace
- Contract Requests
- Run Prepackaged Reports
Q: What is the schedule of the training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training program on the weekday, weekend and a combination of weekdays and weekends. You can always choose the schedule that best suits to your need.
You can always email us on the below email address (whichever applicable) to know the upcoming schedule for a specific technology training program.