Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing (AJSPR) five-day training program is designed to provide professionals with detailed coverage of OSPF, ISIS, BGP, and routing policy. Through the demonstrations and hands-on labs experience, professionals will get knowledge how to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the Junos operating system and monitor device and protocol operations. This training program uses Juniper Networks vMX Series Routers for the hands-on component, but the lab environment does not preclude the training program from being applicable to other Juniper hardware platforms running the Junos OS. This training program is based on the Junos OS Release 19.3.
Radiant Techlearning offers “Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing (AJSPR)” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Duration: 5 days
- Describe the various OSPF link-state advertisement (LSA) types.
- Explain the flooding of LSAs in an OSPF network.
- Describe the shortest-path-first (SPF) algorithm.
- Explain OSPF link metrics
- Describe the various OSPF authentication methods.
- Explain the key differences between OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.
- Describe OSPF area types and operations.
- Configure various OSPF area types.
- Summarize and restrict routes.
- Configure OSPF multi-area adjacencies
- Configure OSPF virtual links.
- Explain OSPF external reachability.
- List useful commands that are used to troubleshoot and verify OSPF.
- Isolate different OSPF issues.
- Explain the concepts and operation of IS-IS.
- Describe various IS-IS link-state protocol data unit (LSP) types.
- List IS-IS adjacency rules and troubleshoot common adjacency issues.
- Configure and monitor IS-IS.
- Display and interpret the link-state database (LSDB).
- Perform advanced IS-IS configuration options.
- Implement IS-IS routing policy.
- Explain the default operation in multilevel IS-IS.
- Describe address summarization methods used in IS-IS.
- Configure and monitor a multilevel IS-IS network.
- List useful commands to troubleshoot and verify IS-IS problems.
- Troubleshoot and isolate different IS-IS issues.
- Describe basic BGP operation.
- List common BGP attributes.
- Explain the route selection process for BGP.
- Describe how to alter the route selection process.
- Configure some advanced options for BGP peers.
- Explain how policies function in BGP.
- Describe BGP attributes and explain how these attributes can be used to manipulate traffic.
- Show how Regex can be used in policies to manipulate AS-path.
- Describe the BGP attributes Origin, MED and communities in detail and explain the operation of those attributes.
- Manipulate these BGP attributes using routing policy
- Describe the operation of BGP route reflection.
- Configure a route reflector.
- Describe the virtual route reflector.
- Describe the operation of optimal route reflection.
- Describe the operation of a BGP confederation.
- Configure confederations.
- Describe peering relationships in a confederation.
- Describe DDoS attacks.
- Describe DDoS mitigation techniques.
- Describe FlowSpec Operations.
- Configure and Monitor FlowSpec.
- Review common BGP troubleshooting procedures.
- List common BGP troubleshooting commands.
- Identify issues with BGP peering.
- Isolate problems on routing policy structure and configuration.
- Identify common commands for troubleshooting routing policy.
- Explain the causes for route instability.
- Describe the effect of damping on BGP routing.
- Explain the default behaviour of damping on links.
- Control damping using routing policy.
- View damped routes using command-line interface (CLI) commands.
Q: What are two main functions of a router?
A:The two main functions of a router are forwarding data packets toward their destination and acting as an intersection between multiple IP networks.
Q:How does a router work?
A:A wireless router can connects directly to a modem by a cable. This mainly allows it to receive information from and transmit information to the internet. The router then easily creates and communicates with your home Wi-Fi network using built-in antennas. As a result, all of the devices on user home network have internet access.
Q:Does having two routers increase internet speed?
A:Network bandwidth is much the same as a plumbing system.If user Wi-Fi is slow, adding a second router can improve data flow if user Wi-Fi was slow, but it won’t help if user internet service was slow too. There are three components to a Wi-Fi network that all work together.
Q: Why routing is used in an angular?
A:Basicallyit gives a complete library of routing with the great possibility to have various router outlets, different path matching strategies, easy access to route parameters and route guards to protect components from unauthorized access. Mainly the Angular router is a core part of the Angular platform.
Q: How can I improve my routing?
A:Some ways are listed below by which you can improve your routing performance:-
▪ Position Your Router in an Open Space. …
▪ Change your Wireless Channel. …
▪ Update your Router’s Firmware. …
▪ Update your Wireless Adapter Drivers. …
▪ Replace your Router’s Antenna. …
▪ Add a Wireless Repeater. …
▪ Using DD-WRT.
Q:Who will be the instructor of training program?
A:Radiant Techlearning has large pool of in-house certified trainers & consultants with strong background and working experience on the technology.
Radiant Techlearning offers more than 800+ courses and for each course Radiant have identified best-in-class instructors.
Radiant has highly intensive selection criteria for Technology Trainers & Consultants, who deliver you training programs. Our trainers & consultants undergo rigorous technical and behavioural interview and assessment process before they are on boarded in the company.
Our Technology experts / trainers & consultant carry deep dive knowledge in the technical subject & are certified from the OEM. Our faculty will provide you the knowledge of each course from fundamental level in an easy way and you are free to ask your doubts any time from your respective faculty.
Our trainers have patience and ability to explain difficult concepts in simplistic way with depth and width of knowledge.
Q: Will I get course completion certificate?
A: The course completion certification would be awarded to all the professionals, who have completed the training program and the project assignment given by your instructor.
You can use the certificate in your future job interviews will surely help you to land in your dream job.
Q: What is the infrastructure required to attend your training program?
A: To attend the training session you should have an operational Desktops or Laptops with required specification along with good internet connection to access the labs.
Q:How the training will be delivered or conducted?
A:Radiant Techlearning offers customized training delivery solutions for individuals, teams and businesses depending upon what they require. Here is how we help each one through our diverse formats.
Dedicated Classroom Training program
Onsite: To meet the needs & expectations of our corporate clients all over the world, our expert will travel all the way to your location to deliver the training program at a premise of your choice & convenience.
Offsite: Our client and Individual professionals across the world travel all the way to India to attend our classroom training sessions. We assist them in services like accommodation, Airport pick & drop, daily cab & Visa assistance.
Public Batches: Corporates & Individual professionals across the world can nominate their employees or themselvesin our classroom or online public batches. Our public batches would have limited number of participants to ensure individual attention. As the participants are from different background and companies, you learn from everyone’s experience.
On-the-Job Learning: Our team of consultant would help you to execute end-to-end project and simultaneously learn the technology.