The Advanced Developing on AWS course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring it into a serverless microservices architecture. This three-day advanced course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures; and applying the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
Radiant Teachlearning offers Advanced Developing on AWS Training Program in Classroom and Virtual instructor Led/Online mode.
Duration: 3 days
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services.
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture.
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application.
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services.
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration.
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of the Developing on AWS course, and then a minimum of 6 months of application of those concepts in a real world environment.
- Delivery Method
This course is intended for:
- Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
This course covers the following concepts:
- Interfacing with AWS Services
- Deconstructing a monolithic architecture
- Migrating to the cloud
- Creating an infrastructure
- Declare and isolate dependencies
- Storing configuration in the cloud
- Establish a build, release, run model
- Creating the codebase
- Deploying an application
- Evolution of architecture
- Design patterns
- I/O explosion and preventing it
Q: What type of audience is expected for the training?
A: This training is beneficial for the IT business decision makers along with-It professionals who have working experience in AWS.
Q: What prerequisite knowledge do I need to have for attending the training?
A: One should have following prerequisite knowledge:-
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
Q: What is meant by monolithic architecture?
A: Monolith has meaning of composed all in one piece. The Monolithic architecture describes a single-tiered software application in which various components compiled into a single program from a single platform.
Q: What is AWS data lake?
A: A data lake is a centralized and secured repository that stores all your data, both in its original form and prepared for analysis.
Q: What are the limitations of Monolithic architecture?
A: Monolithic architecture has a limitation in size and complexity. Applications are very large and complex to fully understand and making the required changes fast and correctly. This large size of the application can also slow down the start-up time.
Q: What is the role of Microservices?
A: Microservice Architecture is an architectural style that structures an application as a collection of services that are highly maintainable and testable, loosely coupled, independently deployable.
Q: Why one should prefer Radiant Techlearning?
A: Radiant believes in practical and creative approach to training and development which distinguishes it from the other training and developmental platforms. Moreover training courses are undertaken by some of the experts who are having vast range of experience in their domain.
Q: What if I/we have doubts after attending your training program?
A: Radiant team of experts would be available on the e-mail email@example.com to answer your technical queries even after the training program.
Q: Does this training program include any project?
A: Yes, Radiant will provide you most updated high value and relevant real time projects and case studies in each training program.
Q: If I face technical difficulty during the session then is there any remedy for that?
A: Technical issues are unpredictable and might occur with us as well. Participants have to ensure that they have access to the required configuration with good internet speed.
Q: What is schedule of training program?
A: Radiant Techlearning offers training programs on weekday, weekend and combination of weekday and weekend. We provide you complete liberty to choose the schedule that suits to your need.