This five-day training program is designed to provide in-depth instruction on IP fabric and EVPNVXLAN data center design and configuration. Additionally, this training program will cover other data center concepts, which includes basic and advanced data center design options, EVPN multicast enhancements, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), and in introduction to data center automation concepts. The training program ends with a multi-site data center design lab. This content is based on Junos OS Release 17.4R1 and 18.2R1-S3.
Radiant Techlearning offers “Advanced Data Center Switching (ADCX)” training program in Classroom & Virtual Instructor Led / Online mode.
Advanced Data Center Switching (ADCX) is an advanced level training program.
- Describe and configure an IP fabric.
- Describe and configure an EVPN-VXLAN data center.
- Identify and configure the centrally routed bridging (CRB) EVPN-VXLAN designs.
- Identify and configure the edge-routed bridging (ERB) EVPN-VXLAN designs.
- Evaluate the basic and advanced data center design concepts.
- Describe and configure DCI.
- Describe the enhancements to multicast functionality in an EVPN-VXLAN.
- Describe the role of multicloud data center controllers.